NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread.   The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:54 pm

This is my itinerary for the weekend. Anyone is welcome to jump in and out at their leisure. You can contact me at 757-705-2884 in order to find out where we are.

OK Friday's after con events starts with a pub crawl. JUST CUT AND PASTE THE LINKS FOR THE REAL MAP. I don't know why the links are being gay, but they are.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=1101+arch+street,+philadelphia,+pa+(Convention+Center)&daddr=1310+Drury+Street+Philadelphia,+PA+(McGillin's+Old+Ale+House)+to:1116+Walnut+Street,+philadelphia,+pa+(Moriarty's)+to:1123+Walnut+St+Philadelphia,+PA+(Irish+Pub)+to:1214+Sansom+St+Philadelphia,+PA+(Fergie's+Pub)+to:118+S+12th+St+Philadelphia,+PA+(Finn+McCools)+to:1201+Market+St+Philadelphia,+PA+(Marriott)&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=39.951119,-75.159831&sspn=0.011498,0.019226&ie=UTF8&ll=39.95204,-75.160925&spn=0.011498,0.019226&z=16

This is the path we'll be taking. Feel free to give me a call and jump in whenever you get a chance. You definitely don't want to miss the Marriott though. There will be a lot of conventions folk milling around.

Saturday is a combination of pizza, franchised video games, and tits. How can you go wrong?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=2nd+street+metro+station,+Philadelphia,+PA&daddr=6+N+Third+St,+Philadelphia,+PA+19106+(Gianfranco+Pizza+Rustica)+to:325+N.+Columbus+street,+Philadelphia,+PA+(Dave+%26+Buster%27s)+to:100+Spring+Garden+Street,+Philadelphia,+PA+(Delilah%27s)&hl=en&geocode=&mra=ls&dirflg=w&sll=39.951086,-75.139339&sspn=0.011646,0.019312&ie=UTF8&ll=39.95533,-75.139639&spn=0.011645,0.019312&z=16

OK for some reason the second one isn't working here are the adresses. Just add them yourself and you'll get the map.

2nd street metro station, Philadelphia, PA
6 N Third St, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (Gianfranco Pizza Rustica)
325 N. Columbus street, Philadelphia, PA (Dave & Buster's)
100 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA (Delilah's)

OK so there you have it. That's what my friends and I will be doing the weekend of WWP. Everyone is welcome to join in on some or all of the festivities. Some of the stuff might be subject to change based on me changing my damn mind just give me a call and we'll hook up.

Last edited by Goldbricker on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread.   The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:03 pm

so you didn't want to just eat at Dave and Busters

because they have a thing there where you get a meal and a $10 game card for $15.99

also what time we rolling out on friday and saturday...
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread.   The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Intelligent Moron wrote:
so you didn't want to just eat at Dave and Busters

because they have a thing there where you get a meal and a $10 game card for $15.99

also what time we rolling out on friday and saturday...

That's cool if you want to eat at D & B. I think I'm still going to go to the pizza place. We have shit pizza around here so I always like to get some when I go to Philly.

Both nights probably roll out between 7 and 8.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread.   The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 4:36 pm

alright well we are both in the same hotel so we are going to try as HARD as HELL to get rooms next to each other, but I know me and my boy will hang out with you and we have our scheduled run ins with SFM and Spidey. Pizza place is fine. Im not sure how easy it is to get a cab not outside of your hotel.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread.   The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread. EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Intelligent Moron wrote:
Im not sure how easy it is to get a cab not outside of your hotel.

Saturday night we'll take the train out and a cab back from Delilah's. It's easy as can be to get a cab there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread.   The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official where Goldbricker will be and how you can join him thread.
Page 1 of 1