NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daredevil The Man Without Fear

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Daredevil The Man Without Fear Empty
PostSubject: Daredevil The Man Without Fear   Daredevil The Man Without Fear EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:16 pm

is anyone reading this book? I have found it amazing how this dude's life just keeps getting shittier. How does it happen? Jump in and talk about it folks its not to hard just go.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil The Man Without Fear   Daredevil The Man Without Fear EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:00 pm

I tell you this book is a quality read every month. I am really looking forward to Diggle taking over. I have been enjoying his Hawkeye mini and Thuderbolts, so I am interested to see where he takes Daredevil.

On a side note I thought this post was about the mini series by Frank Miller and John Romita Jr. years ago. If you haven't read that, do yourself a favor and check it out
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil The Man Without Fear   Daredevil The Man Without Fear EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 pm

I picked up some issues of thwe Miller/Romitta run at WWP. That stuff is classic! The current DD I pick up depending who is working on it. To me DD can get a bit boring in the wrong hands.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil The Man Without Fear   Daredevil The Man Without Fear EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:54 am

since the relunch excpet for the david mack drawn stuff its been amazing.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil The Man Without Fear   Daredevil The Man Without Fear EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:40 am

wander if lasick eye surgery could help him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daredevil The Man Without Fear   Daredevil The Man Without Fear Empty

Back to top Go down

Daredevil The Man Without Fear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: Comic Books-
Jump to: