NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mt. Rushmore of Villans

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Mt. Rushmore of Villans Empty
PostSubject: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:49 am

Who would be on your Mt. Rushmore of Villans? Your top 4 choices of evil.

In no oder:
Joker - crazy, unpredictable, cares about nothing but creating chaos for him to enjoy.
Magneto - fully believes in his cause. Doesn't view himself as evil. In his eyes its all a means to an end.
Lex Luthor - consumed by weath and power. Will do anything to get more of it.

The last one was tough for me to decide. I was going back and forth between a few guys like Darkseid, and Dr. Doom. I settled on....

Norman Osborn/Green Goblin - tormentor of Spider-Man for a very long time. Willing to use his own son to get what he wants. He has a little of the Joker and Lex Luthor in him.

So who's on your Mt. Rushmore?
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Let me see.....

In no order:

Joker
Bullseye
Venom
Since Deadpool is no longer a villian, I guess I will have to go with Carnage
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Joker
Dr Doom
Sinestro
Red Skull
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:43 pm

Ohhh Red Skull! Good add
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Dammit, I forgot about the greatest villian of all.....Doom
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:21 pm

I was flip floping between Doom and Osborn. I stuck with Osborn just because he now runs HAMMER. I see him fucking with a lot of people...more than he already has.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 9:53 pm

yea so Doom would fuck him up with a blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Deadpool6
New Guy
New Guy
Deadpool6

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:51 pm

how about:
Joker
Lex Luthor
Magneto
Doom
Back to top Go down
Duke
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 7:04 pm

I like this it reminds me of an old Doom 2099 cover.

Red Skull- Every plan he has ever made had eighty three other plans to back it up.

Annihilus- Extremely powerful and insanely driven he almost killed every thing with an Bug Blitzkrieg.

Galactus- Even though he is more a force of nature you can not argue with the body count.

Doom- I know this is a popular one but the man has Iron Man level armor and Dr. Strange level magic. I really don't understand how he has been kept down all this time.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Duke wrote:
I like this it reminds me of an old Doom 2099 cover.

Red Skull- Every plan he has ever made had eighty three other plans to back it up.

Annihilus- Extremely powerful and insanely driven he almost killed every thing with an Bug Blitzkrieg.

Galactus- Even though he is more a force of nature you can not argue with the body count.

Doom- I know this is a popular one but the man has Iron Man level armor and Dr. Strange level magic. I really don't understand how he has been kept down all this time.

First - Welcome to Nerdgasm

No DC guys in your top 4?
Back to top Go down
Duke
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:10 am

I am not much of a DC guy but I like the big villains from the Universe as well as some odd ball ones. I like Captain Cold for the famous freeze and smash. I like Doomsday because he "Killed" Superman. I also like Solomon and Grundy for being a weirdo zombie.

I probably haven't read any DC in close to four years or however long ago 52 was. I got burnt out and confused with it after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mt. Rushmore of Villans   Mt. Rushmore of Villans Empty

Back to top Go down

Mt. Rushmore of Villans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: Comic Books-
Jump to: