NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anaheim Wizard World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
spideybono
spideybono

Anaheim Wizard World Empty
PostSubject: Anaheim Wizard World   Anaheim Wizard World EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 pm

I am pretty sure I spelled the city wrong but good ole Gareb is at it again. He has just created a convention for Anaheim, CA and he scheduled it the same weekend as when the Reed show is in Chicago. Now I have a feeling that Philly is not going anywhere but there are just way too many shows and the creators are not going want to go to them.

On a side note, I don't know if you guys still read the WUMB boards or not but it is funny to see all the WUMBers going to Chicago are bitching about the same issues we had with Philly
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Anaheim Wizard World   Anaheim Wizard World EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 pm

The Reed show, C2E2, is going to be loaded with guest. Why would you want to compete with that? Do you think it's arrogance? With economy being what it is exhibitors and artist are being really picky as to what cons they attend.

I go on WUMB but don't read the Chicago post.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Anaheim Wizard World   Anaheim Wizard World EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:16 pm

like what spidey... all the media guests and no comic creators or the fact that there is no DC or Marvel or hell even Zenescope or Dynamite?
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Anaheim Wizard World   Anaheim Wizard World EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:55 pm

It's good to see those spoiled Chicago guys getting a taste of the Wizard medicine.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Anaheim Wizard World   Anaheim Wizard World EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 am

IM, it looks like people are upset about the no Marvel or DC again. Also, they are down about 140 exhibitors compared to last year. Finally, Hitch canceled and you no what I do not feel sorry for them at all. Alot of those assholes were telling us to relax when we were bitching.....payback a bitch
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Anaheim Wizard World   Anaheim Wizard World EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 10:52 am

One guy posted stats on the cons exhibitors and artist alley to show the down turn from 07 to 09. I'll try to find it. Big drop off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anaheim Wizard World   Anaheim Wizard World Empty

Back to top Go down

Anaheim Wizard World
Page 1 of 1