NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....
Frank

UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira Empty
PostSubject: UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira   UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Any thoughts on the upcoming UFC card? Not the strongest card ever but should still be fun. I would have loved the Couture/Nogueira match up a few years ago. Maia and Marquardt is match I want to see the most.

MAIN CARD
Randy Couture vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Keith Jardine vs. Thiago Silva
Chris Leben vs. Jake Rosholt
Demian Maia vs. Nate Marquardt
Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Brandon Vera

PRELIMINARY CARD
Ed Herman vs. Aaron Simpson
Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Chris Tuchscherer
Justin McCully vs. Mike Russow
Todd Duffee vs. Tim Hague
Nick Catone vs. Mark Munoz
Marcus Aurelio vs. Evan Dunham
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira   UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:48 pm

I agree, the Couture/Nogueria fight is a few years late but I still enjoy watching Randy fight.

Demian Maia vs. Nate Marquardt <----fight of the night

Wow Ed Herman never turned out to be the fighter a lot of people thought.

Not a stacked card but it should be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira   UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:19 pm

That card really doesn't interest me at all. I'll probably just steal it off the internet instead of going out to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....
Frank

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira   UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:25 pm

Wife and I are still debating if it is worth a drive south and grabbing some tixs off craig's list. This is the first major show in the NW but 200-600 a tix for this fight is pretty spendy. Rather just pay the mortgage instead.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira   UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:31 am

Frank wrote:
Wife and I are still debating if it is worth a drive south and grabbing some tixs off craig's list. This is the first major show in the NW but 200-600 a tix for this fight is pretty spendy. Rather just pay the mortgage instead.

I've never been to a live MMA event, but I've been to live boxing. I think it lends itself to watching on TV rather than being there live. Find yourself a good bar where there are a lot of people there for the event and you get the best of both worlds.
Back to top Go down
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....
Frank

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira   UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Goldbricker wrote:
Frank wrote:

I've never been to a live MMA event, but I've been to live boxing. I think it lends itself to watching on TV rather than being there live. Find yourself a good bar where there are a lot of people there for the event and you get the best of both worlds.

Yea, we usually watch at home. The bar is pretty fun, get all the excitement and pay a fraction of the price.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira   UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira Empty

Back to top Go down

UFC 102: Couture vs. Nogueira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: Sports-
Jump to: