for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread   Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Give Frankie Edgar the next title shot. Or Gray Maynard. Or make them rematch for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread   Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:52 am

Well, the kimbo fight wasn't as good as it should have been but Kimbo gets the win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:36 am

My recap of the TUF Season 10...

Roy "Big Country" Nelson is the winner. What looked like to be a solid three rounds was ended quickly when Roy caught Brendan with a nice right hand punch to the temple, making Brendan's world go DARK.

The Kimbo fight was not that exciting but I believe that with his win and the domination of Houston in the second round he has solidified his stay in the UFC. I believe the main cause for downfall in that fight was definitely Houston's performance.

I do not agree with the decision in the Hamill vs Jones fight. One Hamill is deaf, so when they stopped the fight and there was blood in Hamill's eyes I believe he thought the ref called it to give the victory to Jones. Then Mazagatti asked him if you are done and he shook his head Yes. Hamill didn't have a clue what he was shaking his head to. Jones was classy about it but I believe Jones should of still got the win.

I believe Marcus is done, although I think he could be a great fighter, he has a glass chin apparently and his amazing ground game is not enough to make up for that. I still hate Mitrione but oh well. Schoonover's or as we know him as Titties was a pretty decent performance and I thought he was going to pull the win away from McSweeney.

I hate the fact that Rampage and Rashaad aren't fighting!! I wish Rampage and Dana can get over themselves and make this fight still happen because it is what I really want to see. Was very happy that Dana announced Chuck for one of the next coaches and as soon as he said that I was begging PLEASE PLEASE say Tito and of course then he did.

So next spring we are getting supposedly a whole TUF of 155 Middleweights trained by Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz and then this time next year we will be getting Liddell vs Ortiz III

One of the regulars
One of the regulars

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread   Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Still not a fan of Big Country but congrats on the win.

With the Hamil fight, once the fight is stopped by an illegal blow it ends in a DQ.

Rampage announced that he's coming back so a fight against Evans can't be far behind.

Love Tito as a coach...not a fan of him as a fighter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:20 am

The thing about the Hamil fight is Matasaki was docking a point from Jones for the strikes. Where the confusion came in was with Hamil. Blood was in Hamil's eyes so he couldn't read Steve's lips or anything and I seriously thing he thought Steve was saying it was over. When it wasn't.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread   

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Fighter Season 10 Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2