NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mchampion
mchampion

VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!! Empty
PostSubject: VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!!   VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 am

Yeah, that's right...I now have an official booth babe, and she needs all of your NERDGASM VOTES!!!! Cassie is Zenescope's Miss September 2009 and a Playboy Palms VIP girl. She's also submitted photos for MAXIM'S Hometown Hotties. She's currently in the running to be Miss Zenescope 2009, BUT SHE NEEDS YOUR VOTE!!!!

Helping Cassie means she'll be attending more cons with me, meaning YOU, the Nerdgasm fans, will get a chance to meet her in person and get to have pictures taken with her (I'm throwing every incentive I can think of here to get you guys to go cast a vote!). Razz

Seriously, aside from being hot, she's really cool and her and I are partnering on a number of upcoming projects. So go register on Zenescope's forums and cast a vote for her, Miss September (she's blond in the Zenescope photos, but is a stunningly hot redhead now):

http://www.zenescope.com/viewer/svmanager/girl_of_the_month/photos.htm

Here's some pics from a photoshoot I did with Cassie...

VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!! Warrior_Woman1_by_MChampion

VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!! Warrior_Woman2_by_MChampion

One last bit of incentive to get you guys to vote...I started drawing on bras...you heard me, BRAS! At the next local convention in March, Cassie will be showing off one of my custom art bras, and if we get some Nerdgasm votes in, I'll post the bra pics here JUST FOR YOU!!!!

Thanks, guys, and GO VOTE!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!!   VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Done sir! I was going to post something about this the other day on the main site and I will do it even more so now. Do I have permission to use those pictures above in my post.
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!!   VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!! EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:37 pm

Yep!
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!!   VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

VOTE FOR MY HOT BOOTH BABE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: Conventions-
Jump to: