NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. Empty
PostSubject: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:49 am

Since convention season is on the verge of commencing I figured it'd be a good time to talk about some books to be on the lookout for. Recently I've started the first two Ex Machina trades. I was a bit underwhelmed with them. Does anyone read this series? Does it pick up? Should I keep reading?
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptySat May 22, 2010 10:31 am

No idea.

I will be looking into the Goon books. Recommendations? Punisher!

I will also be looking to get Incorruptible and Irredemable or what ever they are. The ones by Waid and Boom! Studios.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptySat May 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Irredeemable is a good book. I am loving PunisherMax. The KingPin story was fantastic!! I would also recommend Chew.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Ex Machina is pretty cool i been buying it in hardcover format and i enjoy it and i know its going to be awesome because well thats just how brian k vaughn does things. it seems alittle buoring but at the end you are happy you read it.

as for the Goon......just go fucking buy it and shut up. its awesome and everyone should read it. the end.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Sometimes it is amazing to me that you even know how to read Andy. When you are typing things up all your misspellings and grammatical errors.

Didn't say anything against the Goon. I said that was one I was probably going to be looking for at the show.

I still love you!
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:19 am

didnt know i was suppose to give a shit about how i spell and my other mistake on here.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:19 pm

you don't I just felt like fucking with you, cause thats what I do.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:07 am

oh and if know of you are reading Joe the Barbarian you all should be. Its fucking amazing and i can thank my little bro for picking it up and making me read it.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:23 pm

it is a great book. I have fell behind in the books but the first two issues were great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.   It's that time of year again.  Suggest some titles. Empty

Back to top Go down

It's that time of year again. Suggest some titles.
Page 1 of 1