NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombies taking over Vampires in Hollywood?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

Zombies taking over Vampires in Hollywood? Empty
PostSubject: Zombies taking over Vampires in Hollywood?   Zombies taking over Vampires in Hollywood? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 pm

So a new article from the Hollywood Reporter said on Friday that Zombies have become mainstream and are going to take over Vampires here soon as the cultural box office hit. Esp with the new show The Walking Dead coming to AMC. The show follows the tradition zombie movie outline, zombie Apocalypse with a group trying to survive blah blah blah let's be honest all we all look for is the great head shots from magical Hollywood guns that never run out of bullets and have auto aim for anyone that pulls the trigger. Personally, I love zombie movies and the new one that came out from George Romero Survival of the Dead was Good. I esp loved the part that it took place on an island off the coast of Delaware but all the locals had an accent like they were lobster fisherman from Maine lol.

I thought it was really interesting that The Walking Dead is a comic book that has been out and no adapted for TV by the actual writer. He has a great interview on Hulu where he talks about how he wants to be the next Romero and personally I would like to see someone step up and try to take the zombie crown. The show is scheduled for 6 episodes so hopefully it doesn't go the way of other great shows ie. Firefly and Terminator I know I'll be watching it esp since the hot blond from Silent Hill is going to be one of the leads.

But really what do you guys think will zombies beat out Vampires?

I'm going to have to say no, chicks don't get all goo goo for someone eating the guts of another.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Zombies taking over Vampires in Hollywood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombies taking over Vampires in Hollywood?   Zombies taking over Vampires in Hollywood? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:01 pm

everyone loves zombies so it was bound to happen. plus the walking dead looks fucking amazing so that will be the boost we need.
Back to top Go down

Zombies taking over Vampires in Hollywood?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: NerdGasm-
Jump to: