NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolverine Origins

Go down 
+4
Rath99
Intelligent Moron
StupidFaceMan
dicklord
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dicklord
New Guy
New Guy
dicklord

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:36 pm

Going to see it tonight! Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:54 pm

naw i got to work tomorrow. maybe sunday tho.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:18 am

Already saw it... it blew!
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:16 am

I'm with IM..and I am a big Wolverine fan.
So after this weekend this will be the "Damn that movie sucked hairy cow nuts" forum.
Back to top Go down
dicklord
New Guy
New Guy
dicklord

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:54 am

no No NO! It was off the hook awesome!!!!! I had one or two issues with it but it was fucking awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
dicklord
New Guy
New Guy
dicklord

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:54 am

What did you see, the workprint?
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:20 am

Yes, but my concern had nothing to do with the workprint. It was all about...

Deadpool, the end, Deadpool, DP, merc with no mouth, Deadpool, Wade Wilson, etc
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:39 am

Yea, saw it last night, not good but not bad. What the fuck did they do to Deadpool?
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:13 am

I understand that the movie isn't going to totally follow the comic but when you mute a character nicknamed Merc with a mouth that's just changing the character completly. They did a good job in casting Ryan Reynolds for the role and blew at the end.

What do you guys think about Gambit?
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:23 pm

Seeing it probably tomorrow night. Didn't see the workprint. To me Hugh Jackman, is like Sean Connery. He can be in something as dreadful as Zardoz, but I'll enjoy it just cause he's so damned cool, so I imagine I'll be able to divorce myself from the Deadpool changes and enjoy it solely because of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:48 pm

It was a great movie up until they ruined it with the whole Deadpool thing. No costume ok fine. He runs his mouth and Ryan Reynolds was great at it. But then you have the shit they give you at the end.... jeez. And Liefeld says there is still talks of a Deadpool Movie.... how if it is supposed to follow this shit.

Gambit was horrible. Accent in and out... made to be a bit more bad ass than he really is and didn't look nearly as cool as in the comics.
Back to top Go down
dicklord
New Guy
New Guy
dicklord

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Yes, my only issue with it was Deadpool. Also I wish we had a little more Gambit. Overall, I thought Gambit was pretty decent but still not awesome. Sabertooth was my favorite!!!
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Leiv Schreiber was good as Sabertooth. Tayor Kitsch had a good look for Gambit. I don't know if it's because of the old X-Men cartoon but I wanted him to have a cajun accent.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:11 pm

Check this out. Anything to make a few extra bucks.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/774242-4_super.png
Back to top Go down
rainbowbrite
New Guy
New Guy

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:58 pm

liev schreiber was great, they needed more gambit, & wtf with deadpool?

p.s. halle berry is talkin about how she would "LOVE" for their to be a Storm: Origins..... someone please say this won't happen....
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:00 pm

i hope that cunt falls down and dies
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:28 am

Just got back from it. Horrible movie.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:13 pm

ok i'm goin to see it and then i will be back to tell you all what i thought of it. like it matters what i think but it fucking should.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:19 pm

the wife really wants to see but i dont want to waste the money.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Intelligent Moron wrote:
the wife really wants to see but i dont want to waste the money.

Stick to your guns dude. It's awful.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:29 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
i hope that cunt falls down and dies

SFM - President and founder of the Halle Berry fan club.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:58 pm

i'm also a member.

the movie wasnt as bad as goldbricker is making it out to be. I mean its not great but i dont hate myself for watching it. the blob was funny the couple of shots he was in. agent zero was ehh i dont know much about him so he was ok. oh as for the opening of the movie.........dear god that was the worst fucking thing i have ever seen just everything about it was bullshit and laughable. as for Victor jumping around like a fucking cat monkey hybrid was fucking dumb as shit. Gambit was kinda dumb but at least they didnt use him much. also i would be as pissed as Victor to if my little brother got some cool claws and all i could do was make my nails grow from nothing to 3 inchs long. them being brothers was also stupid as hell but i got over that fast. deadpool/wade i think if they make another movie they will make up for what they did in this one. umm the other 2 guys did what they had to do and that was die so good job by them. so in closing its worth the 8 bucks to see it or if you can get in for free do that.
Back to top Go down
rainbowbrite
New Guy
New Guy

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:04 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
i'm also a member.

the movie wasnt as bad as goldbricker is making it out to be. I mean its not great but i dont hate myself for watching it. the blob was funny the couple of shots he was in. agent zero was ehh i dont know much about him so he was ok. oh as for the opening of the movie.........dear god that was the worst fucking thing i have ever seen just everything about it was bullshit and laughable. as for Victor jumping around like a fucking cat monkey hybrid was fucking dumb as shit. Gambit was kinda dumb but at least they didnt use him much. also i would be as pissed as Victor to if my little brother got some cool claws and all i could do was make my nails grow from nothing to 3 inchs long. them being brothers was also stupid as hell but i got over that fast. deadpool/wade i think if they make another movie they will make up for what they did in this one. umm the other 2 guys did what they had to do and that was die so good job by them. so in closing its worth the 8 bucks to see it or if you can get in for free do that.

i have to disagree with some of this. i do not think they could successfully make a deadpool movie on the basis that they could not successfully make a wolverine movie. & i do not think it is worth $8 to see it.

i couldn't help but laugh at the fact that victor had meg griffin superpowers.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:30 pm

so i wasnt the only one who thought that about his power the whole time.

and hey they made iron man a good movie i got some faith in them.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:32 pm

I got to see it for free Cool

Also which ending did you guy get? I don't want to post spoliers but I have seen two different ones after the credits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverine Origins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next