for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wizard World Philadelphia 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Mon May 04, 2009 10:28 pm

wow...i'm sorry but its so sad that I have to laugh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Mon May 04, 2009 10:39 pm

i couldnt help myself from laughin to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Mon May 04, 2009 11:13 pm

It's funny to see him post that they have no money left in their convention fund but they have enough to start New York with those names.

More proof they are shitting on Philly They couldn't get them for Philly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Mon May 04, 2009 11:44 pm

spideybono wrote:
So the Big Apple Con got Jim Lee and Joe Quesada as Guests of Honors. I am not even going to comment about that

The fact that they're already announcing guests for BAC does not bode well for WWP. I'm believing more and more that this is the final year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Tue May 05, 2009 12:00 am

such bullshit I atleast hope to get good deals from the venders this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Tue May 05, 2009 12:04 am

Hopefully Wizard will give out little pieces of paper with our tickets that say... thanks for giving us our your money and hope you enjoy all the non comic book bullshit we have planned this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Tue May 05, 2009 9:48 am

They fucking suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wed May 06, 2009 2:32 pm

As posted on the WWP Funeral topic there is a story out that DC won' be at WWP. I found out that Newsarama is having people submit question for a Q&A with DC's Dan Didio. I asked if it is true and if so why not? I was thinking if anyone else can submit the same or similar question to him it might be asked to him so we can get an answer directly from DC.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/050906-DiDio-Questions.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dicklord
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wed May 06, 2009 4:31 pm

We got Dillion! It's official Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wed May 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Rath99 wrote:
As posted on the WWP Funeral topic there is a story out that DC won' be at WWP. I found out that Newsarama is having people submit question for a Q&A with DC's Dan Didio. I asked if it is true and if so why not? I was thinking if anyone else can submit the same or similar question to him it might be asked to him so we can get an answer directly from DC.

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/050906-DiDio-Questions.html

http://wizarduniverse.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=23097&st=840&start=840

If you read the post by Spat I think he makes it clear, through omission, that there will be no official DC OR Marvel presence at WWP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wed May 06, 2009 6:55 pm

He doesn't address the BIG omission directly. Guess he stopped trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wed May 06, 2009 9:37 pm

i cant read that page poor me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wed May 06, 2009 10:23 pm

I can't read it either, for some reason I got banned for 200 days. Can somebody cut and paste it for me please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wed May 06, 2009 10:58 pm

Ok I got to read it on another computer and I am sorry but that whole thing was bullshit. For Spat to boast how many people they got should not count when you know about 10% of them.

Plus I like his last line about this being the best Philly show ever......until next year Razz

Also, for some reason my posts were deleted as well. Why? They were not that bad and I saw a lot worse...I am looking at you Goldbricker and Stupidface

What the fuck??!! How am I going to bitch to them now. The scary thing now is I hope they don't fuck around with my tickets because I have yet to receive them in the mail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 12:23 am

For those who got a spanking from Wizard here are Spats comments:

Hey all, Spat again. I've been reading the comments here, and maybe I'm missing something. I just checked the program from Philly last year, and there was a total of 61 guests. That's 17 Media Guests and 44 Comic Guests.

As of right now for Philly '09 we have 26 Media Guests and 136 Comic Guests. And I still have about 20 more Comic folk to add this week as well as about 6 or 7 more Media guests. If you're paying attention to the website, I've been adding 5 Comic Guests to the page a day!

Don't get me wrong, there were some great comic guests last year that we were not able to get back this time around, but I think the new Comic guests we have this year are pretty great as well. And the deadline isn't over, we still have a lot of offers out there waiting for details to be worked out.

Also, a lot of the headliners from last year were are back again - JG Jones, Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon, Jimmy Palmiotti, etc. And many of the guests are from Marvel and DC.

So I think the show is ramping up to be huge.

I assure you, we're working almost exclusively on Philly guests and programming right now, with Chicago being worked on where we can. The only New York Updates are actually holdovers from Big Apple deals that were in the works before the transfer.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, all of us here are working our hardest to make this the best Philly show EVER... until next year!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 12:26 am

For those that can't read it here it is.

some asshole named Spat wrote:
Hey all, Spat again. I've been reading the comments here, and maybe I'm missing something. I just checked the program from Philly last year, and there was a total of 61 guests. That's 17 Media Guests and 44 Comic Guests.

As of right now for Philly '09 we have 26 Media Guests and 136 Comic Guests. And I still have about 20 more Comic folk to add this week as well as about 6 or 7 more Media guests. If you're paying attention to the website, I've been adding 5 Comic Guests to the page a day!

Don't get me wrong, there were some great comic guests last year that we were not able to get back this time around, but I think the new Comic guests we have this year are pretty great as well. And the deadline isn't over, we still have a lot of offers out there waiting for details to be worked out.

Also, a lot of the headliners from last year were are back again - JG Jones, Garth Ennis, Steve Dillon, Jimmy Palmiotti, etc. And many of the guests are from Marvel and DC.

So I think the show is ramping up to be huge.

I assure you, we're working almost exclusively on Philly guests and programming right now, with Chicago being worked on where we can. The only New York Updates are actually holdovers from Big Apple deals that were in the works before the transfer.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, all of us here are working our hardest to make this the best Philly show EVER... until next year!!

I think the key line is

some asshole named Spat wrote:

Knowing that there's a huge rumor out there that there will be no official presence from either of the big two he purposely doesn't refute it and offers some bullshit about some of the guests being from Marvel and DC. I guess that means the WWE will be there this year because Honkey Tonk Man is a guest. Fucking idiot.

They can't keep me off that board. I fucking own their board. And soon I will own their wheel of doom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 12:28 am

spideybono wrote:
Ok I got to read it on another computer and I am sorry but that whole thing was bullshit. For Spat to boast how many people they got should not count when you know about 10% of them.

Plus I like his last line about this being the best Philly show ever......until next year Razz

Also, for some reason my posts were deleted as well. Why? They were not that bad and I saw a lot worse...I am looking at you Goldbricker and Stupidface

What the fuck??!! How am I going to bitch to them now. The scary thing now is I hope they don't fuck around with my tickets because I have yet to receive them in the mail

I never posted anything ban worthy on that fucking board. Even when I begged them to be banned. As far as fucking with your tickets I highly doubt it. They haven't sent them to you yet because they're fucking incompetent and they're busy trying to book Kamala at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 1:46 am

I officially have been banned from the WUMB board and have no clue why...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 2:09 am

Intelligent Moron wrote:

They don't give you a reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 8:15 am

nope no reason at all...

Just got an email saying you have been suspended for 200 days ending on November something!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 8:59 am

Rath99 wrote:
Intelligent Moron wrote:

They don't give you a reason?

I didn't even get an email.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 9:45 am

Hey Goldbricker, you know I was fucking with you right? And IM, I got the same email too, it ends on November 22nd. I think it is awesome that all 4 of us got banned for voicing our opinions and concerns. I guess they did not like to hear the truth.

They are such fucking babies.

And again I will say it. How can you count all of those comic guests when you never heard of them. Plus Spat can't do math and is a fucking idiot. He says there were 26 guests last year but over 100 this year. The fucker did not add in last year's atist alley like he did this year's and the asshole is trying to make his numbers look amazing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 10:01 am

I was goin to say "hey dickhead all those people in artist alley are not comic people".

also i didnt get an email about getting banned but it finnally logged off my name so i atleast read the board to see what the mouth breathers are doing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 10:24 am

spideybono wrote:
Hey Goldbricker, you know I was fucking with you right? And IM, I got the same email too, it ends on November 22nd. I think it is awesome that all 4 of us got banned for voicing our opinions and concerns. I guess they did not like to hear the truth.

They are such fucking babies.

And again I will say it. How can you count all of those comic guests when you never heard of them. Plus Spat can't do math and is a fucking idiot. He says there were 26 guests last year but over 100 this year. The fucker did not add in last year's atist alley like he did this year's and the asshole is trying to make his numbers look amazing

I wasn't taking any offense. Just pointing out how much I hate those fuckers. As far as the ticket thing, if you were kidding I didn't pick it up. My bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Thu May 07, 2009 10:36 am

StupidFaceMan wrote:
...all those people in artist alley are not comic people...

How dare you...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelchampion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   

Back to top Go down

Wizard World Philadelphia 2009
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next