for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   Sat May 16, 2009 10:31 am

That's what I'm thinking. Although I doubt I'll have a portable cooler with me since I'll be flying in with a ton of other crap. Might have but a white trash styrofoam one. Or if someone wants to bring theirs and we can make arrangements for me to wheel it in when I bring in the rest of my stuff, that might work better. We'll figure something out. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelchampion.net
Rasputin
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   Fri May 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Worst Marvel character ever would be, Cyclops, that boyscout ass dip shit motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   Fri May 29, 2009 10:11 pm

yes I hate Cyclops as well... fairy ass mother fucker. I have been waiting many a moon till they finally show Emma or Jean looking into his mind and find him fantasizing about Nova or something like that.

One of the regulars
One of the regulars

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   Fri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Why haven't they killed him yet? He is so bland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   Fri May 29, 2009 10:19 pm

they realized that in the movie and took him out of our misery

New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   Fri May 29, 2009 10:20 pm

He has the gayest fucking outfit too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   

Back to top Go down

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3