NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

G.I. Joe: Resolute

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

G.I. Joe: Resolute Empty
PostSubject: G.I. Joe: Resolute   G.I. Joe: Resolute EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:08 am

If you guys haven't seen it check it out. I'm a big G.I. Joe fan and this show is great. They should really look into making this a regular series.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25059520b3d89e0120b49221340025
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe: Resolute   G.I. Joe: Resolute EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:13 pm

I liked this a lot... all the clips they have on the website... is that all one episode or a couple or was this like a one shot thing to test the market?

is this on adult swim now? information man.... we need more info!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe: Resolute   G.I. Joe: Resolute EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:01 pm

This shit was sick man... I loved every minute of it. I am guessing it was a movie.

Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!!! If only the movie was going to be like this, instead of those gay ass Super Human Suits!
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe: Resolute   G.I. Joe: Resolute EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:13 am

I was loving it right up until the point where Duke and Scarlett are storming the Cobra base and old 80s style can't hit the broad side of a barn Cobra soldiers show up. Up until that point it was gritty, fun, and a good story. It just went downhill from there. The first half I give an A the second half I give a D.
Back to top Go down
DigsyMadrox
New Guy
New Guy
DigsyMadrox

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe: Resolute   G.I. Joe: Resolute EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Yeah this series is great. All the deaths sadden me, but knowing that it's not in any continuity and just a big ol flashy Ellis lark, makes it okay. So great! I still need to watch those last couple episodes.

I'm impressed by how much research Warren Ellis does for his projects. I remember reading that he'd never seen or really knew anything about G.I. Joe, and he goes and give us this, which has tons of nods to comic book and cartoon continuity. He's great. Love Warren Ellis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digsyhasablog.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: G.I. Joe: Resolute   G.I. Joe: Resolute Empty

Back to top Go down

G.I. Joe: Resolute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: Movies-
Jump to: