NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work in progress....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Work in progress.... Empty
PostSubject: Work in progress....   Work in progress.... EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:33 am

Ok I have always been amazed by the coloring of comics and art, etc. So after watching the last couple of Mike Champion's Live Sketch shows I decided to cruise around Deviant art and find someone's art I really liked and color it. Well I found a great artist named Charles Holbert aka Kid Notorious on deviantart and he as an amazing art style. Well there was this very appealing Joker piece and I wanted to give it a shot. Here it is before any colors....

Work in progress.... Sketchy__heh_by_KidNotorious

Now like I said, I have never done this before and I am using just typical Paintshop Pro. So guys tell me what you think. And this is still not a finished piece this is what I have thrown together in little over an hour.

Work in progress.... Coloringbyme
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Work in progress.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work in progress....   Work in progress.... EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:22 pm

nice art!...good luck with the coloring. Looks cool so far.
Back to top Go down

Work in progress....
Page 1 of 1