NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punisher Max

Go down 
+2
Goldbricker
Frank
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....
Frank

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 pm

So anyone beside Josh and I reading the new Jason Aaron/Steve Dillon Max book? Issue 2 was quite brutal on the ol Kingpin.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 12:58 am

OK I'll admit it. I am a Punisher hater. I simply have never connected with the character on any level. I don't know why I picked up the first two Punisher Max issues. Maybe because every comic podcast in the world was going on about how great it is. And I have to admit something. I fucking LOVE those two issues. Not so much for the Punsiher, I still haven't warmed up to him, but because what they are doing with the Kingpin is nothing short of magic. Anyone that hasn't read this needs to pick it up as soon as they can and share in the goodness.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:30 am

its pretty cool i been enjoying it but then again i like the punisher max series from the start. I also think frankencastle is a pretty fun read even though you guys think its dumb.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 am

Jason Aaron and Steve Dillon are doing a stellar job and I have loved every second of it so far. The way they are portraying Kingpin. Aaron already introducing his own characters and next arc we get MAX Bullseye.

And yes Frankencastle is dumb! I was optimistic at first and tried to get through it but I can't.... of course I will continue reading it since I have all the other books but if I wasn't so OCD bout Punisher books I would have dropped it by now.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:10 pm

With the Frankencastle story, how do they plan on putting Humpty back together again? He's not going to stay like that is he?
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:58 pm

how do they plan on un-killing half of the dc universe after blackest night? so i aint to worried about that i just enjoy a fun story and well that art is the best the punisher has ever had.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Not that I'm worried about it, just wondering how they are going to handle it. We all know it's going to happen, just wondering about the execution of it.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

First, the only reason you believe it is the best art the Punisher has ever been is because you are up Moore's ASS! The art is okay at best no where near the likes of Zeck, Fernandez, Lee, and others. Come on!

Second, I don't know how they are going to pull it off. I think it is going to have be a wiping of the slate kinda thing. I just don't understand how Remender was able to convince Quesada and others to take Punisher in this direction.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:10 am

I liked While's art when the first on-going stated. I also liked JrJr on War zone. I do like Tony Moore's art but I am not liking it on this storyline, nor the storyline itself.

On to the subject at hand, I have the Punishermax issues but yet to read them, maybe tonight. This skip week did help me get caught up but that was not one of them. I got caught up on Rob Liefled's Fighting American Very Happy , JLA/Cyberforce (I am in a big Cyberforce kick right now), and I think I will be reading Toxin next, which I bought back at Baltimore
Back to top Go down
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....
Frank

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:33 am

When they decide to undo this, Mephisto will show up, buy whats left of Frank's soul and it will be magic, so the rest doesn't really need to be explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Punisher Max Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punisher Max   Punisher Max Empty

Back to top Go down

Punisher Max
Page 1 of 1