NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) Empty
PostSubject: Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)   Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:35 am

If you haven't seen this movie get your ass in gear and get to an Imax 3-D theater and see it. It is the most visually stunning thing I've seen since I saw pussy for the first time.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)   Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:34 am

thats a pretty bold statment sir.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)   Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 12:29 am

still haven't seen it. I didn't think it would be any good but it has received a lot of good press. Might check it out over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)   Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:20 am

Rath99 wrote:
still haven't seen it. I didn't think it would be any good but it has received a lot of good press. Might check it out over the weekend.

If you see it, see it in Imax 3D. You won't be disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)   Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 am

Friends of mine who I have been friends with for a long time, finally saw it and I trust their word fairly well since we have similar tastes. They told me it was a cliche movie with a storyline that has been done over and over again. While the graphics and filmography are good they are not as spectacular as what Cameron wants you to think they are.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)   Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 2:08 pm

some one told me it was Dances with Wolves in space lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)   Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar the movie (Why the hell does the subject have to be at least 10 characters anyway?)
Page 1 of 1