NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red America

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Red America Empty
PostSubject: Red America   Red America EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:02 am

Something cool I am working on.... At least I think it is cool.

Red America

page one:

Panel 1: Man with shaggy hair, grown out beard. In shred clothes. Knees to his chest, arms around them. Muscular. The panel is all black except he is in color. Very dirt and blood caked on him. In the corner the date December 20, 2018

Caption: I feel the dirt and blood caked on my arms and legs. The American Dream shattered by an invading force we thought extinct. They were lying dormant in their little cave, hibernating like a giant Russian bear.

Panel 2: Black and White / Flashback. Same man all cleaned up. Backyard BBQ. His son up on his shoulder. People in the background smiling. Something falling through the air. Pieces of paper. In the corner the date May 14, 2015

Caption: They sent us a warning. Some of us brushed it off as a hoax. Possibly a publicity stunt for a movie. Something. Nothing like this.

Panel 3: B/W. Man holding one of the pamphlets in his hands. Pamphlets read "This is your Red Neighbor. Leave Now before you all pay for your Government's faults."

Caption: We just brushed it off. How stupid of us? The government had no comment when asked and Hollywood was even worse with no one wanting to take claim to the stunt.

Panel 4: B/W. 20 or so AN-124 Ruslan (Russian Cargo Planes) in the sky. Parachutes underneath. May 14, 2016

Caption: A year on the date they sent us our 'warning'. The invasion began...

page two:

Panel 1: Tight image of the man's face. Tearing up. Dirt and blood caked on it.

Caption: First things first, they took every male that appeared to be a threat and threw them into the back of a truck. If you decided to fight back they introduced you to the butt of their guns.

Panel 2: B/W. Beautiful image of his wife. Very attractive woman in her mid twenties.

Caption: Then from what was being spread around where we were being held. They took the woman and children of in school buses. There were rumors that the woman were being sorted through like cattle and placed in sex rings. The children all sent over seas to work in sweat shops.

Panel 3: Image of a group of men. Two in their thirties and one who seems rather old. One has a splint on his leg. The others covered in dirt, completely exhausted looking.

Caption: They have forced us to fight each other for survival. To entertain the Russian soldiers as they pillage our homes and take from our country whatever it is they want. These men have just arrived. Stragglers hiding in abandoned buildings or the woods. The old man won't last a minute in the Arena. The other two will be interesting.

page three:

Panel 1: We see the outline of the man, blacked out. In front of him a gate, checkered with the sun light shining through.

Caption: They make us fight our own. Neighbors, relatives, community leaders, politicians. If we don't fight we are shot on the spot. All for the enjoyment of these damn Commies!

Panel 2: Gate now half way up. SFX Creak Creak

Panel 3: Man's outline still. Hand up blocking the sunlight. Sun shining in fully. Gate all the way up.

Caption: I have over 150 kills already under my belt and I have been in this Hell for only two years.

Panel 4: Outline of man. Looking out onto a football field. Stands are full of Russians cheering. Soviet flag flying. Flag hanging off of some of the walls right next to a banner that reads "Welcome to the home of the Baltimore Baysiders"

Caption: Welcome to Red America... now is when we begin to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Red America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red America   Red America EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:15 pm

somebody please tell me this SUCKS!
Back to top Go down

Red America
Page 1 of 1