NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wolverine Origins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Anyone else completely disappointed in the direction that this book has taken? Not only are there few actual revelations I just find that I don't care when they actually do reveal something.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:42 pm

I stopped following that book back when Deadpool/Daken/Wolverine were all going at it.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:11 am

I keep clinging on to the book in the hopes that something mind-blowing will happen. More the fool am I, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:55 am

It's all coming to an end at #50 anyway but yes, this title, I think, changed it's direction because of Wolverine's son. I thought we would have seen alot of stuff from his past but nope I was wrong
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:55 pm

the book started to suck once they made up his son and they need to get that little fuck wad out of the main title and back in to not being in books at all.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
the book started to suck once they made up his son and they need to get that little fuck wad out of the main title and back in to not being in books at all.

I actually kind of like Daken in Dark Avengers. He has retarded claws, has a stupid origin, and is a half a fag, but he's cooler than his father has been lately.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:14 am

Has been dropped...It's become crap
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 pm

dark avengers is just an awesome book all around and it will be missed but as far as the little fag being in anything other then that book just sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolverine Origins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverine Origins   Wolverine Origins Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverine Origins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: Comic Books-
Jump to: