NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass Empty
PostSubject: Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass   Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:29 pm

So after i literally blew Starcraft 2 on here earlier when I got the game some things have changed. I knew they were coming out with 2 more expansions that would be full priced games and have new units building and story lines for the other two races, zerg and protoss. Yes the game was good but i beat it in 8 hours?!?!? thats it, the online is good but people have already flooded it with hacks, bs rush techniques and the fact that teammates will bail as soon as they think they have lost. But that stuff happens all the time in games that's not what im pissed about they just released the time frame for the other expansions. 2-3 years for the first one and 5-6 for the last!!!!!! YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME had i known that i would have never bought the game i would have waited. Instead i stood in line at 11pm for a midnight release feeling like a total tool bag and trying to figure out why i wasnt home getting some from my gf who was already bitching i was going to play another game. ESPECIALLY A GAME THAT I'M BORED WITH ALREADY. all i can say is if blizzard messes up Diablo 3 im done with them and they should just stick to bleeding people dry paying for a monthly subscription to WoW and putting out a small expansion that keeps people hooked like crack.

So to the people that didnt get the game yet congratulations your smarter than me... but do you know what the worst part is in 2 years ill forget all about this and be in line again at 11 waiting for my dealer to get me my next fix the zerg expansion, damn that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass   Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:31 am

have you ever wondered why they have such success at a mmo but it took them so long to release sequels to their RTS games? There were large gaps between the warcrafts too if I recall correctly... let me see...

See Im not gonna act like i knew the stats, I actually looked them up. I don't know everything, jeez! Okay so the first Warcraft was released in 94 with the second one being 95. Okay so a year apart so kind like 2 was in the timeframe of an expansion. 2 got a couple expansions but 3 didn't come out till 2002 and then in 2004 WoW came out and everyone went Warcraft was a RTS????????

Yes, there is a HUGEEEEEE gap between Diablo 2 and 3 but it has been story driven all the way. I do not think Diablo 3 will suck but I wasn't expecting much of anything from Starcraft. I bet the Koreans love it!

Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass   Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:58 pm

actually in beta testing the Koreans hated starcraft 2 idk what its doing now with the full version. What I dont understand is why a huge company like Blizzard doesnt try to make current up to date versions of its games you cant tell me they dont have the $$$ or the resources to put out one of their three huge titles every year. just leap frog Warcraft starcraft Diablo it would be great with small expansions in between i mean they got rid of the market cornered on RTS and MMO a lil fan appreciation wouldnt hurt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass   Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass Empty

Back to top Go down

Starcraft 2 = Blizzard making me look like an ass
Page 1 of 1