NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've never read....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

I've never read.... Empty
PostSubject: I've never read....   I've never read.... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Thought if some of you wanted to get a discussion started this would be an interesting topic. A title that for some is considered a classic, but that you've never read. For me its Planetary. Everyone keeps telling me how great it is, but I've never gotten around to reading it. Anyone read it? Would you suggest it?
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: I've never read....   I've never read.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:52 am

I am sure these are not classics but I like to get all of the written and drawn issues Of Namor by John Byrne. I think it only goes to number #25 and then Jae Lee takes over on art and I am not interested in that.

Other non-classics I want to finish are DV8 and Out There
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: I've never read....   I've never read.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:05 am

doug that book is awesome i never read it and then i got a good deal on absolutes and i'm so happy i read it.

I want to read the original Suicide Squad run Adam told me it was awesome so i figure he is a good guy to take comic advice from.

There is tons of them that i would like to read that never have ever heard of.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: I've never read....   I've never read.... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:48 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
doug that book is awesome i never read it and then i got a good deal on absolutes and i'm so happy i read it.

I want to read the original Suicide Squad run Adam told me it was awesome so i figure he is a good guy to take comic advice from.

There is tons of them that i would like to read that never have ever heard of.

Suicide Squad was one of my favorites from back in the day when I used to visit the comics shops every week. Some will be put off by the fact that it definitely has a dated look and feel to it. But at the time there was nothing else like it. There were some great stories. It was a great series for adding depth to characters that otherwise would have been afterthoughts. I would check Ebay. You can probably get most of it in the .50-1.00 bins at cons.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: I've never read....   I've never read.... EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:17 pm

I've never read Starman (don't kill me SFM). I've also never read Miller's run on Daredevil.

Goldbricker, Planetary is a really good read!
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: I've never read....   I've never read.... EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:31 pm

I wont kill you but i will tell you to get your ass to the fucking store and buy it. Hell i will even send you the first trade if needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've never read....   I've never read.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I've never read....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: Comic Books-
Jump to: