NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Commissions update for my Philly fans...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mchampion
mchampion

Commissions update for my Philly fans... Empty
PostSubject: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:29 am

For those of you waiting for me to finish commissions that you've ordered, just wanted to touch base with everyone and assure you that YES, the commissions will get done before Philly, and mailed to you ahead of time if you'd like. I got hammered with commissions from the last local cons, and since I wouldn't be seeing these folks again locally till August, have been working through them. Then I decided I wasn't getting enough abuse, and decided to hit a con in Houston this weekend, when Wolverine opens, so I want to get some Wolverine art down on my table. Anyway, didn't want to leave everyone hanging. I greatly appreciate all the business that Philly is giving me, you guys are the reason I decided to come up there and drink all your booze in June. jocolor

Anyone is welcome to contact me at any time to check on the status of their commission. I want to be known as that 'cool artist from Texas that takes care of his fans'. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:32 am

not as the douche bag who steals our money and pretends to be our friend....

oh come on that one is soooo much cooler.... Hey I told you take your time and do mine goooood!!! I don't mind waiting and it is better for me to pick it up at the con anyhow.
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:51 am

Did I tell you that I picked up a tactical weapons magazine for reference specifically for your pic?

(damn. Didn't take long for the yankees to figure me out...) Razz
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:54 am

mchampion wrote:
Did I tell you that I picked up a tactical weapons magazine for reference specifically for your pic?

(damn. Didn't take long for the yankees to figure me out...) Razz

You should have just drawn him with a slingshot. I would have loved to see the look on IM's face.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 am

LoL. Scott Neely had to do research for the one piece he did me, the one of Punisher and Scooby... but then again he usually only draws Scooby Doo. I think I will have you do two more sketches at the con, quick ones in my Punisher Book and my new Deadpool book. And then I know my buddy is going to hit you up for a Deadpool sketch.

We gonna be throwing big money your way Mike... He notice the one part of the forums I put at the bottom of the Comic section about Original Artwork... when you are ready to accept more Commissions put an ad up down there...
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Yeah..Mike has been cool with updating me on the work he's doing for me. Looking forward to seeing your other stuff. From the looks at what you've sent me so far you'll be getting more of my money.

Cool dude for a guy from Texas lol!
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Tell ya what...let me start a separate thread, and if you guys will start sounding off on how many sketches you think you want, and what characters, I'll go ahead and put you on my official list for Phillly (I'll explain how my list works on that thread. Seems like every artist has their own way of working through commissions at cons).

In addition to sketches, I should have a few more blank sketchcovers on hand, and I've also started doing sketchcards (my avatar is a sketchcard I did). So I'll have those that are available, as well as some postcard sized prints and larger sized prints. So there should be plenty of stuff at my table for you guys to blow money on. Smile

Of course, I'm almost thinking that all of this is some big ploy to get a Dallas Cowboys fan up there in Philly so you can beat the living shit out of him. Razz
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptySat May 02, 2009 9:32 pm

not the living shit sir we hope to beat the dead horse.
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:03 am

Okay, Rath99's sketch cover is done (too lazy to scan it in right now). Getting settled back in from Houston, and will be working on more Philly commissions this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:29 am

Good to hear it done. I know it'll looks great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Commissions update for my Philly fans...   Commissions update for my Philly fans... Empty

Back to top Go down

Commissions update for my Philly fans...
Page 1 of 1