NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadpool Movie Confirmed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Deadpool Movie Confirmed! Empty
PostSubject: Deadpool Movie Confirmed!   Deadpool Movie Confirmed! EmptySun May 10, 2009 7:07 pm

According to Marvels website the easter eggs at the end of the Wolverine movie. The Deadpool one and Wolvie sitting at the bar in Japan drinking are both tie ins to two new movies

Source: http://marvel.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=154885
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Movie Confirmed!   Deadpool Movie Confirmed! EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:00 pm

I hope they don't fuck this up. How are they going to explain he changes in Deadpool? They have to change him! No way could the keep him the same.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Movie Confirmed!   Deadpool Movie Confirmed! EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:32 pm

What I am hoping is something along these lines.

Weapon XI happened we can't change that but Wade is still alive. As it was shown that they took Cyclops abilities and and he was still alive. Now hopefully with Weapon XI surviving in one of the easter eggs. It will set up something where Stryker believed Wade was dead but he was alive. He returns to find Weapon XI, they call him Deadpool and Wade is like... hey now i like that. Kills Weapon XI and takes over the persona Deadpool, Merc with a mouth.

Deadpool is a character much like Punisher... you shouldn't be able to fuck him up with the transition from Book to movie but it has happened... ie Punisher.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Movie Confirmed!   Deadpool Movie Confirmed! EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:46 pm

I did see the Deadpool ending. They way it ended I'm sure they're going to say that weapon XI is Deadpool. Don't want to spoil it for anyone who wants to see it. In the movie they say that Wade didn't complete the process so I think they'll say that the other powers faded away.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Movie Confirmed!   Deadpool Movie Confirmed! EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:53 pm

whatever man I just dont want the damn blades in the arms... they need to be fucking swords
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Movie Confirmed!   Deadpool Movie Confirmed! EmptyTue May 26, 2009 12:16 am

Clearly said in the movie, that the process wasn't complete during the adamantium bonding process. Here's how it can work...

First, they had to have injected his body with Logan's healing factor before anything else. Since the adamantium bonding process wasn't completed, the healing factor rejects the blades in his body the same way Logan's body spits out bullets when he's been shot. The healing factor will also treat all the genetic manipulating they did on him to give him other mutant abilities as foreign infections, and work to repair the genetic damage, so the other mutant abilities are gone. In the easter egg at the end of the movie, the sealed up mouth is split open. The comics have shown Deadpool survive a decapitation before, so that part will follow the comics.

Ryan Reynolds said this movie was X-Men Origins: Wolverine, not X-Men Origins: Deadpool, so he didn't expect the character to stay 100% true to the Deadpool in the comics. And IMO, anything they did to Deadpool in the Wolverine movie is easily rectified to get him over to the Deadpool everyone loves.

I personally can't wait to see a whole movie of smartass Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadpool Movie Confirmed!   Deadpool Movie Confirmed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadpool Movie Confirmed!
Page 1 of 1