NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia Empty
PostSubject: NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia   NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:44 pm

I am going to be making up a plain black and white flyer that I will post a link to on here. So anyone who wishes can print them out and if you would like pass them out on your travels through Wizard World Philly. I also have a shit ton of Business cards that have an old website address but that web address still has a link to here. We will be passing those out as well. I will be happy to give people those Business cards to pass out as well if they wish.

I will hopefully be getting some video talking to creators and pictures of me and them with a NerdGasm sign or something cheesy like that. I am going to promo the hell out of this site at the con. If there are any other ideas you may have about promoting the site at the con please feel free to speak up.

Also if you haven't done so and wish to please post the temporary logo above in your sigs at other websites and forums. I would really appreciate it. We will be launching the actually website either directly after the con or very shortly after. I know it seems the site has been lacking lately and not many newcomers are coming in but I have been fairly busy delivering a litter of kittens, then a litter of Pug puppies, and getting ready for the con. Then we rescued a kitten from my wife's workplace. So the house has been hell lately. I am working on the site and if I get it done in time I might launch it before the con just so it is done when I get home and I can post the pics and videos immediately.

I appreciate everything, everyone has done so far from coming over here and posting and making this a pretty damn fast growing forum, to all the support we have received for the Funeral of WWPhilly we are holding. Let's make this the best Philly con, WE HAVE EXPERIENCED. It may not be the best guest wise and all that other comic book business bullshit but it can be the best party wise we have ever attended. See you all in Philly!!!
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia   NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:59 pm

I have placed the logo in my sig over at WUMB. Give me everything you got and I'll do my part.

Would have been cool to have the funeral t-shirts to have the logo on it.

"This funeral is sponsered by NERDGASM!"

I'm sure we will do fine with what we have.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia   NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:17 pm

I still need to do the tombstone stupid new job making me work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia   NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia Empty

Back to top Go down

NerdGasm @ Wizard World Philadelphia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NerdGasm :: NerdGasm :: Conventions-
Jump to: