NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you watched?

Go down 
+7
Frank
mchampion
Rath99
rainbowbrite
StupidFaceMan
spideybono
Intelligent Moron
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

What was the last movie you watched? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:51 pm

Pretty simple thread here... after you watch a movie. Post on here that said movie and a quick response of what you thought of the movie.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:09 pm

I think the last movie the wife and I watched was Observe And Report. I thought it was quite funny but then again I really like Seth Rogan. It's about Wolverine this week at midnight and Star Trek next Thursday at 7pm thou
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Been seeing alot of ads for Terminator Salvation and hearing the music is really making me want to see this
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:03 pm

I watched HOT ROD last night. Its a pretty funny movie about a man who is trying to rise money to get his stepfather a heart transplant so he can kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
rainbowbrite
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 am

spideybono wrote:
Been seeing alot of ads for Terminator Salvation and hearing the music is really making me want to see this

you stole this from me today! i said that!
Back to top Go down
rainbowbrite
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:31 am

i think the last thing i saw was the other boleyn girl.

description - ::barf::
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:49 am

Night at the Museum... Little boy wanted to watch it because of the Dinosaur and I wanted to see before we go see the second one. Love the part in the new trailer for the new one with Vader, it is classic!
Back to top Go down
rainbowbrite
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 am

i loved - hey dum dum, give me some gum gum. apparently doesn't take much to amuse me.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:44 am

it was funny so i cant blame ya
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:53 am

I got a chance to see the Wolverine bootleg that leaked out over the net.
I will not spoil it for anyone or give it a review because I don't want to fcuk it up for anyone.

I'm sure it will be a hot topic on the boards this weekend
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:28 am

Yeah the Easter Island guy was hilarious. I caught the bootleg copy also and the wife tells me the other day she really wants to see the Wolverine movie. I told her no I will not pay money to see such a horrible movie. She said but it looks so good and how often do I ask you to take me to a comic book movie... I stand by my words, NO I will not see that Trash in the Theater.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:30 am

I fear for the changes that they made to Deadpool in Wolverine
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:53 pm

spideybono wrote:
I fear for the changes that they made to Deadpool in Wolverine

Be afraid my friend...be VERY afraid!
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:23 pm

your eyes will bleed.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:35 pm

Just watched The Wrestler. I thought it was great show. I do feel a little bit more for the wrestlers that are doing the Philly show now just from watching this movie. And seeing how someone was on the top and they are down to where making these appearances is what makes their income.

Sure some because they blew the money but others because they really didn't make a whole lot back then.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:39 am

No pension...no medical...no 401K and the window of opportunity to make any real money is short.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:53 am

Just watched Doubt.... didn't realize all I had to do is pay attention more when all those Catholic priest were raping those altar boys and I would have already seen this movie... Joy!
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 1:59 am

Just sat through The Punnisher (Thomas Jane)..War Zone is better.. a lot more violence and shooting.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 am

second that sir... Punisher: Warzone is the quintessential Punisher movie.... and I love Ray Stevenson!
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 10:43 am

From what I have read is the wovlerine that was leaked is an unfinished one and the other one has more to it.

but yea i agree with it will most likely suck but come on its got to be better the X3
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:42 am

The leaked movie I saw was unfinished but you get the idea of the movie and the characters in the movie. The main problem I have with the movie is what they did with Deadpool.
Back to top Go down
rainbowbrite
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:32 pm

coming to america - one of the few movies i will watch anytime & anywhere i catch it on tv.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:02 pm

The Uninvited -- wow... pretty decent movie with a kick ass ending.
Back to top Go down
rainbowbrite
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:51 pm

wolverine. yeah. began laughing at the opening scene & basically couldn't take it seriously from there on out.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Coming to America is one of the best movies ever. I made a point of buying it on HD DVD when I got one. I watch it atleast once every couple of months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you watched?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next