NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What was the last movie you watched?

Go down 
+7
Frank
mchampion
Rath99
rainbowbrite
StupidFaceMan
spideybono
Intelligent Moron
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....
Frank

What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Watched HArry Brown with Michael Caine and I loved it!!
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:56 am

the book of Eli - Great movie never saw it coming
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:25 pm

jh13992 wrote:
the book of Eli - Great movie never saw it coming

In my Netlfix queue. My last movie was Inception. If you haven't seen it out there get out and see the damn thing. Highest recommendation.
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:31 pm

if anyone has the opportunity to rent a copy of The Road, please do than promptly walk outside and burn it so you can save someone else for the 2 hours of soul ripping boredom that comes with it. I usually like post apocalyptic movies and this one just lowered the bar.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:14 pm

jh13992 wrote:
if anyone has the opportunity to rent a copy of The Road, please do than promptly walk outside and burn it so you can save someone else for the 2 hours of soul ripping boredom that comes with it. I usually like post apocalyptic movies and this one just lowered the bar.

Sounds a lot like my reaction to reading the book.
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:34 pm

really the book was that bad too? i mean the idea for the movie sounded great and than you get that piece of crap
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:33 am

Wow! I enjoyed the book and the movie both!

I thought the movie followed the book almost directly. There were points in the book that maybe tear up and the movie was just the same.
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Im going to have to revoke your man card and ask you to continue reading the Twilight seriers bud
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:07 pm

never read a single one of those books. don't get the whole sparkling vampire thing.

the tearing up thing you might understand when you have your own little one
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:28 pm

probably
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:20 pm

please tell me other people have seen Kick Ass it is great
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:58 pm

does a grizzly shark shit in the woods?

that movie was fucking great! i totally dug it and didn't mind how it was different from the book at all.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 am

Just watched Kick-Ass last night. I watched it with a friend. When I told him how his relationship with the girl differed in the comic book he didn't believe me. Thought I was making it all up to fuck with him.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:45 pm

hahaha thats great doug cause the samething happened to my little bro when he was watching it with people. they just thought he was being a dickhead.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 pm

also has anyone here seen the movie Fired Up?
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:09 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
also has anyone here seen the movie Fired Up?

No. Is it good? From the description and based on what little I know about you it seems like almost the last movie I'd expect you to like.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:29 am

its fucking great you should watch it.
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Fired up was good
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:58 am

Just got back from Scott Pilgrim. Fucking awesome. Liked it way more than I expected to. I suggest everyone go see it.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 12:05 pm

Scott Pilgrim Vs. the World was a great movie in my opinion and they actually use some of the art from the comics for Flashbacks. Totally was expecting that good of a movie from it but I was cracking up a great deal in it and the fighting was on par more than most action film. Next movie i plan on seeing is Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D.
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Resident Evil 3D was good the 3D stuff was amazing you could definitely tell they used different cameras but there was a tragic flaw to the whole movie. I know I'm picking things out and the fact that I'm a huge fan of the movies and games since forever so I picked up on this but they brought back Claire Redfield in the third movie (she died in the first one) and in this one they brought back Chris Redfield (died in the first one became the Nemesis monster for the 2nd) WTF?? Really I mean why not use any of the other 5000 characters from the books or the game? The nice part is because Milla Jovovich and Paul W. S. Anderson own most of the rights to the movies they made the ending abundantly clear that there will be 5th one and it's always nice to see that. Plus Milla Jovovich is hot so anything she does I'm pretty much going to watch. let me know what you guys think if you saw it
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:00 pm

The Prestige. Can't believe its taken me this long to see it, but it was worth the wait.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Yea I seen RE:3D this past weekend as well and i'm a huge fan of the games so seeing Chris finally in the movie was a bonus to me. Jh the guy in the first movie was named Matt cause at first they wanted to ver away from the game but alot of fan wanted to see some of the characters in it so this movie is like a mix of the games RE:code verionia and RE:5. The 3d was good and the part that made me "jump" was the exacutioner. That weapon was wicked.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm watchign 12 Rounds right now and man am i loving it! i miss old school action movies so much and this just hits it right home for me.
Back to top Go down
jh13992
New Guy
New Guy
jh13992

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:33 pm

just watched the first RE yep i was wrong dang and ive watched that movie hundreds of times i think i just had it stuck in my head that it was Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you watched?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3