NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wizard World Philly 2010

Go down 
+4
Intelligent Moron
Rath99
Goldbricker
spideybono
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:49 pm

punisher=queer
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:47 am

yeah okay... just because your favorite come hero has even been given one fucking movie.

Even though all three weren't the best things in the world at least he got them!
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:00 pm

So Josh, Andy, and Tito:

Are you guys still in for this con? I think the wife and I are going because we don't really want to drive to NC.

Josh, do you still have the info for that hotel that you are staying at?

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:32 pm

I'm not going to Philly. C2E2 is going to be big. Then I have NYCC to go to. My pockets can't support more than that.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 11:37 pm

That really sucks but I am sure I will have plenty of time to get sketches for you
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 10:21 pm

So yea, I have to go to this show because my boss is going away the week before, so it either this or nothing. It was a tough choice but I chose to go. Anyway, the Hampton Inn prices went up almost 50 bucks and since we get there on Thursday night, I got a room at the Hilton Garden. It is saving me about 100.00
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:56 am

spideybono wrote:
So yea, I have to go to this show because my boss is going away the week before, so it either this or nothing. It was a tough choice but I chose to go. Anyway, the Hampton Inn prices went up almost 50 bucks and since we get there on Thursday night, I got a room at the Hilton Garden. It is saving me about 100.00

You won't be disappointed, the Hilton Garden Inn is a really nice hotel. Plust it's right where you want to be.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:02 am

Alright so I talked a lot of bullshit about not going to Philly this year. Well, I'm going anyway. It's official I have booked my hotel and I will be there. Who else is going to be there?
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:16 am

what!? why not just go to baltimore!
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 am

Intelligent Moron wrote:
what!? why not just go to baltimore!

I might still. Knowing me I'm sure I will. But Baltimore is too close to NYCC, which I am definitely going to.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm

Would love to go to Philly to see Joe Mad and try desperately to get a Joe Mad Punisher Quick Sketch or something but don't think it is going to happen. With my back problems, I don't see me walking around a con just yet.

If I am feeling better by then which I hope then I may come up for a day.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 9:36 pm

Intelligent Moron wrote:
Would love to go to Philly to see Joe Mad and try desperately to get a Joe Mad Punisher Quick Sketch or something but don't think it is going to happen. With my back problems, I don't see me walking around a con just yet.

If I am feeling better by then which I hope then I may come up for a day.

If you can't make it and want the sketch let me know. I'll try to hook you up. Hope you can make it for at least a day this year. I'm soloing this year, so it won't be near as fun.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 2:35 am

Wow dude Wizard has reached a new level of suck with this year's guest list. I just looked at the list and they have a kid from the old Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie. Not Charlie, but that little shithead with the pistols that gets shrunk in the TV. What the fuck Gareb Shamus?

Here's my list of pathetic guests at this year's WWP:

Random Hollywood F-Listers:

Tia Carrere - I can't think of any way she is even remotely connected to comics, sci-fi, or anything relevant to a "Comic Con."

Stephen Baldwin - I don't want to hear about this dude's skateboarding for Jesus campaign.

Jake Busey - Gary would be fun. Jake is just pathetic.

Christopher Knight - Not the gay Brady, the Brady that fucked for cocaine, or the Brady that got beat up by Screech. They got the middlest of all Bradys. Peter Brady.

I was tempted to put Adrianne Curry on here, but I really just want to gawk at her so I'll give Wizard a pass on this one.

Star Trek Bullshit:

Bobby Clark - The actor that played the Gorn captain in the original series. That's the dude in the rubber suit that Kirk fought. Big treat. Be sure to get in line early for this guy.

Keegan De Lancie - I doubt even hardcore Trekkies (is that the preferred nomenclature?) could explain who the fuck he is. And he's from Voyager, shittiest of all Trek.

As for the rest of them I'm just going to trust that for some people meeting the kid that played Sisko's son on DS9 is a big deal.

WWE: Wizard Wrestling Entertainment:

The Smoke - He's like the Rock's retarded cousin.

Bushwhacker Luke - 'Nuff said.

I'll just list the rest of them on the list to put it in perspective:

Val Venis
Million Dollar Man
Raven
Jazz
Nikolai Volkoff
Lisa Marie Varon
And of course everyone's favorite Virgil.

I didn't include the Iron Sheik in that list because he doesn't belong in a list with those jabronis.

Reality Shows / So not famous I can't even put them in a category:

Russell from SURVIVOR is going to be there?!?!? AWESOME!!! I can't wait to talk to that guy he's the coolest. Oh wait, it's the black Russell? Nevermind.

Tony Luke Jr. - Why not just post the staff at the snack bar as special guests Gareb?

Larry Thomas (The Soup Nazi) - I really don't even know what the fuck to say about this one.

"Max Wasa (Actress/Writer/Model/Musician)" - That's what her profile says on the Wizard site. Most everyone else that calls themselves an actress at least has something that they've been in that people might have seen. Hold on a minute I'm going to check her on IMDB. OK there's ONE credit in her profile. A film that is currently in work called No Strings 2: Playtime in Hell. She's the eighth person down on the list of cast and is playing a woman named "Karen."

I'm leaving off a lot of questionable "Comic / Toy Creator" guests as well. Seems like if you've ever drawn a picture of a superhero you can get a guest credential.

Way to celebrate your 10th Anniversary WWP. I know I've said it for two years now, but this will definitely be my last year at Philly. It's a shame, but I can't justify traveling all that distance for such drek.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:04 pm

That is pretty funny and I wish more people could see it. You should place that on Wizard World Philly's Facebook page and see how long it will last there and how quick you will get de-friended I also don't get where they get that it is the 10th anniversary as well. It started in May of 2002, the weekend after the original Spider-Man movie opened.

I wish they could get rid of Spat and hire somebody who knows this is a comic con and understand that as well.

PS. You forgot to mention the Batmobile, the Back To The Future car, and the Mystery Machine. (They are listed under Exhibitors)
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

I also keep mentioning to myself no matter how bad WWP sucks, Baltimore will more than make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:42 pm

I would gladly show Spat how to run a comic book convention.

And yes no matter how bad wwp is baltimore will always make up for it.

By the way where do we want to plan the dinner for Saturday at Baltimore!
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Doug I would happily post that if you want me to
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:26 pm

Intelligent Moron wrote:
Doug I would happily post that if you want me to

Go for it dude. Where are you going to post it? On their wall? Once you do and it gets taken down I'll follow behind you and post it again.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 9:48 pm

yeah i am going to post it on their wall
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Wizard finally comes up with something worthwhile.

http://www.wizardworld.com/arsutoprexvi.html

VIP tickets are such a fucking ripoff, but damnit I want that print. I don't think I want it enough to pay $100 more dollars than a three day pass, but shit I'm tempted.

Maybe I'll just walk the VIP line and offer $40.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:03 pm

I think it is safe to assume that they are done or completely giving up on getting anymore comic names. They just added a radio dj from XM Radio and a soap opera actress. A fucking soap opera actress!!!?!?!?!?!?

I really wish somebody would ask Spat or Stephen Shamus (he runs the Philly Face Book page), what the fuck they are thinking? I would put I got banned for asking that on Stephen Baldwin
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:41 pm

spideybono wrote:
I would put I got banned for asking that on Stephen Baldwin

They really like banning people. Makes their dick seem bigger.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 1:05 am

you are the ones who keep feeding into it!

I know I am going up for a day but that is only because you guys already said you were going and I have a friend who hasn't had the Wizard World Xperience Yet! Wooo hooo Fun!

Much like me with Franken Castle... I dropped it a couple issues back because I was going to contintue to give that crap fest my money!
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:24 am

about time you stopped buying the punisher. does that mean your going to start reading real books?
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:38 am

I still have Punisher MAX I haven't bought Franken Castle for the last three months. I have plenty of otherbooks on my pull sheet:

Walking Dead
The Boys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philly 2010   Wizard World Philly 2010 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wizard World Philly 2010
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next