NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly

Go down 
+4
Rath99
StupidFaceMan
mchampion
spideybono
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:34 am

Peter Palmer wrote:
There's about a 50/50 chance of SDCC at the moment,

That's one that I'd love to go to someday. Every year I tell myself "Next year is the year." I feel like a Cubs fan.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:02 pm

i gave up on the idea of goin there. the cost is just way to much for me to think its a good idea. i go to cons to buy books and get great deals on them. SDCC seem like its more of a hey look whats coming out type of show.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:09 pm

I'm sure at SDCC you could find great deal with all the vendors there but you can do that at more local shows without droping all that coin on the trip and hotel. If you're not someone who likes going to screenings and shows like that I guess it wouldn't be for you. I would like to go at least once.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:16 am

I will go at least once but i wouldn't make it a yearly trip that is unless of course me and josh have to go on Nerdgasm business. Wink
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Rath99 wrote:
I'm sure at SDCC you could find great deal with all the vendors there but you can do that at more local shows without droping all that coin on the trip and hotel. If you're not someone who likes going to screenings and shows like that I guess it wouldn't be for you. I would like to go at least once.

Just like WWP I don't think anyone goes to SDCC for deals. You pretty much can always get a better deal online. You go for the experience.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm

dude i got to wwp just for the deals i walk out of there with about $2500 in books for about $700 last year
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:54 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
dude i got to wwp just for the deals i walk out of there with about $2500 in books for about $700 last year

I guess I'm projecting then.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 pm

That's right bitch think before you speak
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:40 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
That's right bitch think before you speak

I was just trying to be polite. They probably saw you coming a mile away. "Tell him it's worth $100, he won't know the difference."
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:15 am

You son of a bitch
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:44 am

StupidFaceMan wrote:
You son of a bitch

Yeah. She kinda is.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 10:32 am

I buy mostly trades at the shows but i will make a point of buying hardcovers for dirt cheap
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:41 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
I buy mostly trades at the shows but i will make a point of buying hardcovers for dirt cheap

I went to a small convention last weekend. They had $5 trades. Hardcover and softcover. I was in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly   Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Items You Hope To Acquire At Wizard World Philly
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2