NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.

Go down 
+6
Rath99
spideybono
StupidFaceMan
Frank
Intelligent Moron
Goldbricker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:30 pm

dont worry i got his back.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:47 pm

First your hugging cocks with IM and now you have Goldbricker's back?
I'm sensing a theme.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:53 pm

yea so what i'm a top if you must know.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 10:11 pm

StupidFaceMan wrote:
he does suck a lot goldbricker but he isn't the worst. I do agree that anybody can be good character when done right but even with a great story you still this they are a joke. like jamie madrox is a shitty character anyway you slice it. there have been some great stories with him but in the end he sucks.

I just bust the balls to give IM shit. Punisher is just fine.
Back to top Go down
DigsyMadrox
New Guy
New Guy
DigsyMadrox

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 3:36 am

StupidFaceMan wrote:
he does suck a lot goldbricker but he isn't the worst. I do agree that anybody can be good character when done right but even with a great story you still this they are a joke. like jamie madrox is a shitty character anyway you slice it. there have been some great stories with him but in the end he sucks.

Oh, well, there's absolutely no truth in any of that statement, whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.digsyhasablog.blogspot.com
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 8:19 am

DigsyMadrox wrote:
StupidFaceMan wrote:

Oh, well, there's absolutely no truth in any of that statement, whatsoever.

You forgot to duplicate post.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:29 am

*pushes glasses up his nose, pulls up pants with suspenders, adjusts pocket protector* Punisher is the great character known to man. If you don't think so you have no idea who is the greatest because it is the Punisher. He is such a great man and does things we all wish we could. You wish you were half the man the paper that Punisher is printed on is.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:19 am

so we all still agree that the punisher big donkey dick?

ok on to the next point. I put some thought into it and it came to me.....LONGSHOT that guy sucked so much. what was the point of him?
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:24 am

I think he was somebody that started out as a fun character with potential, but he fizzled out somewhere midway through his first mini-series.
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:31 am

wait what he had a mini series?
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:38 am

Yep. That was how he started out, if I'm not mistaken. Art by Art Adams. The art was fantastic, the story pretty cool, and then I think I kind of lost interest around issue 5. From there, I don't think he was seen again until he showed up in the X-Men, and I don't remember how he actually ended up with them. Seems like between the end of his mini-series and his appearance in X-Men it was just like 'Longshot's here, accept it', with no explanation of how he got from point A to point B. Memory's fuzzy, but I think the mini-series ended with him in the Mojoverse, maybe? Anyway, I liked the character in the mini-series, was hoping he'd get fleshed out some more in X-Men, but again, he just kind of fizzled. Don't get me started on Shatterstar. Hell, Shatterstar's worthlessness should trump Longshot's by a...er...long shot. Razz
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:41 am

nice pun also are you goin to come hang out with us in line mike?
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:02 am

In line to get in to Philly? If so, probably not. I have to man the table and make sure nobody runs off with me $7 a piece markers. I bring a lot of shit, and typically have it set up an hour before the con so I can just sit for a while and sketch and loosen up. Now, if we're talking about a DIFFERENT line, then let me know where and when. Smile
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:25 am

the line in which we wait for the NerdGasm logo... jk

but seriously... I figured as much... Mike is an artist he is too important we are all gonna go running up to him like little fanboys and be like Mike put some of these NerdGasm business cards on your table and he's gonna be like.... who the FUCK are you.... SECURITY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:39 am

Naw, that will probably be Ennis' people who do that. As long as one of ya leave a beer, I don't care what you drop off on my table. Razz
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 1:46 am

lol...

I walk up to mikes table with a suitcase... 'mike I need you to hold onto this for awhile, if anyone asks you never saw me.' 'Josh, what the hell is that smell...' 'Don't worry about it mike, just remember you never saw me'
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:01 am

And why do I think said suitcase would contain the living remains of some Wizard staffer?

(geez, I see all the bastards up late tonight....)
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:02 am

yup playing internet poker its one of my vices.
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:34 am

Working on a cover, myself. Something to help pay for the trip. Smile
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:01 am

I'm telling you mike bring a cooler to your table and we will fill it with beer or you can buy a case of beer and i will give you the money when i get in that way we already have cold "soda" for us when we get in.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:20 am

Mike at this rate your cooler will be filled within the first hour of the con. Nothing like a cold beer to go with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:21 am

i'm talking about a cooler for all of us to drink from.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:23 am

he post whore stop posting posts just to pass my post count.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:26 am

even better!! What beer do they have?
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:28 am

We will be getting some Yuengling, Miller Lite, whatever anyone else drinks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next