NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dinner at Baltimore

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

Dinner at Baltimore Empty
PostSubject: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:53 pm

So I figured we could all get together on Saturday and figured it is best to get it going now.

I have looked into Phillips Crab & Seafood Restaurant. If you are in Baltimore this is where you should be eating. They have a dinner buffet that needs a minimum number of 15 people for me to reserve. It includes.

Soup & Salad Station

Maryland vegetable crab soup, New England clam chowder, Caesar and garden salads,
pasta salad, cole slaw

Traditional Seafood
seafood Newburg, fried fish, shrimp & clams, hush puppies, crab cake minis, grilled fish

Steamed Seafood
snow crab legs, spiced shrimp, clams, mussels, crawfish

Chef’s Selections
fried chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, mixed greens, macaroni & cheese,
steamed rice, daily selections

Carving Station
baked chicken, carved beef, fresh breads

Iron Skillet
seafood Jambalaya. red beans & rice, Eastern Shore stew, seafood paella

Dessert
assorted cakes, pies, cookies, brownies, ice cream, seasonal fruit

Buffet Bar Package
unlimited draft beer, house wine, frozen strawberry daiquiris
7.99 per person, per hour inclusive

It is 29.99 a person and includes coffee, tea, soft drinks, tax, and gratuity. If you are interested please post and I will add your name to the list. Also however many people will be attending with you. I would like to go ahead and get this planned out and squared away and I think this is a hell of a price for some really good food.

Myself
Damon
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:31 am

dude i'm from new england where we have good seafood and plus me and my girlfriend are not huge seafood people but the menu does sound good. i wil get a count of all the people going with me.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:42 pm

lol where you have good seafood! You know that Baltimore / Maryland for that matter is known for their crabs right and Im not talking about the ones in your pants.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm

If I go I'm in. I know that's not too helpful, but I'm coming off back to back weekends of comics conventions. Let's give my bank account a chance to recover before I make my mind up about Baltimore.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:21 am

yes josh real seafood not just crabs gross little fuckers.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:05 pm

Completely off the subject but this topic has the most current traffic right now but does anybody know the name of the dude that sells the 6000 arcade games on dvd? I almost bought one this past weekend in Philly but chickened out

Anyway, I am not a big seafood fan at all, so I am not interested in that location but don't let that stop you guys from going there
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 7:51 pm

There is a lot more than seafood there...

where else would you be interested in eating at? I ask for suggestions and no one posts any. I post three and they all get slammed. So once again suggestions anyone?
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 pm

you live in the area none of us do so of course you pick and of course we shit on it. its kinda how things work in this crazy world.

oh and adam fine if we didnt want you to come any ways! we made sure it was a place were everything is covered in sugar! so yea what what!!!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:23 am

spideybono wrote:
Completely off the subject but this topic has the most current traffic right now but does anybody know the name of the dude that sells the 6000 arcade games on dvd? I almost bought one this past weekend in Philly but chickened out

Anyway, I am not a big seafood fan at all, so I am not interested in that location but don't let that stop you guys from going there

Hey also completely off topic, but did you know that you totally missed out on a sketch at WWP from J.G. Jones. He hid a piece of paper somewhere at the con with "Free sketch for someone named Adam." I was there when the dude came and redeemed it. That J.G. Jones is one cool fucker. Even if he does wear flip flops.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:28 am

That sucks about the free sketch. I wonder where it was?
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Jim Lee did something like that at one of the recent cons was pretty cool.

I will be keeping an eye on his page to see if he is going to do it for baltimore.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Lee hid sketches throughout C2E2 and tweeted hints as to where they were.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 pm

Okay so last attempt I suppose.

The Power Plant Live has a shit load of restaurants and clubs that serve food.

Here is the site http://www.powerplantlive.com/

They have a steak house, mexican restaurant, and others. Anything strike anyone's fancy?
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 am

hookers......they always strike a fancy with any red blood male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinner at Baltimore   Dinner at Baltimore Empty

Back to top Go down

Dinner at Baltimore
Page 1 of 1