NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wizard World Philadelphia 2009

Go down 
+10
The Peyton
South Jersey Jake
rainbowbrite
dicklord
Rath99
spideybono
StupidFaceMan
mchampion
Goldbricker
Intelligent Moron
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
mchampion
mchampion

Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:19 pm

Well, speaking of gross, I have to share this that I stumbled across today...

Gentleman (and any ladies brave enough), I give you the BIRTH OF STAN LEE!!!!

http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs43/f/2009/126/e/7/The_Birth_of_Stan_Lee_by_citycyclops.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:14 am

That is gross and hysterical all wrap in one
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:20 pm

It's official from Spat on WUMB, Marvel will not be there. Everybody put on your surprised faces
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Holy fucking shit, they announced the panels for WWP. Now there is a Ennis/Dillon panel, so IM I know you are going to be thrilled. There is also a Deadpool panel with Kelly and Slott.

Now the bad news, that's it. There are alot of Zenescope and Arcaia panels for some fucking reason. So there is your answer as to why DC won't be here there because they gave all the panels to Zenescope
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:07 pm

What I'd like to know is who gives a flying fuck about Zenescope?
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Here you go, here is the list of the amazing panels. Also at the bottom is Spat's email address. Thinking about sending him an email myself. I also like the Hellboy 2 panel, but it is a year late and there is nobody from Dark Horse or who works on Hellboy there

pad
Deadpool Panel w/ Joe Kelly and Dan Slott
Date/Time/Room TBD

Toyfare Hall of Fame Awards
Date/Time/Room TBD

Drawing in a Galaxy Far, Far Away... w/ Tom Hodges
Date/Time/Room TBD

How to Sculpt Figures w/ Neca
Date/Time/Room TBD

What's Your Zombie Plan? w/Max Brooks
Date/Time/Room TBD

Zenescope's Grimm Side of Success
Date/Time/Room TBD

Behind the Scenes with Twisted Toyfare Theater
Date/Time/Room TBD

From Plot to Pencil
Date/Time/Room TBD

Garth Ennis/Steve Dillon
Date/Time/Room TBD

Neca - A Look Ahead
Date/Time/Room TBD

Wonderland: The Director's Cut w/ Zenescope
Date/Time/Room TBD

Archaia Returns
Date/Time/Room TBD

Upcoming Comic Book Movies
Date/Time/Room TBD

Customizing and Kit Bashing Action Figures
Date/Time/Room TBD

NY Jedi Training
Date/Time/Room TBD

Voice Acting 101
Date/Time/Room TBD

Kristanna Loken Q&A
Date/Time/Room TBD

Ray Park Q&A
Date/Time/Room TBD

Spider-Man Q&A
Date/Time/Room TBD

BSG Old and New
Date/Time/Room TBD

Hellboy 2 Q&A
Date/Time/Room TBD

Caption Novels w/ Eric Cooper
Date/Time/Room TBD

Writing in Comics
Date/Time/Room TBD

How to Start a Comic Book Company
Date/Time/Room TBD

How to Get Optioned
Date/Time/Room TBD

Coloring w/Aspen
Date/Time/Room TBD

JG Jones Q&A
Date/Time/Room TBD

From Plot to Pencil
Date/Time/Room TBD

Four Horsemen Q&A
Date/Time/Room TBD

Toy Industry
Date/Time/Room TBD

To suggest panels or, if you’re an attending exhibitor, creator or professional, to have your panel featured at the convention, please contact Convention Coordinator Spat Oktan: spat@wizardent.com
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:59 pm

spideybono wrote:

To suggest panels or, if you’re an attending exhibitor, creator or professional, to have your panel featured at the convention, please contact Convention Coordinator Spat Oktan: spat@wizardent.com

Here's my list of panels that I am suggesting.

Cup of Joe
D.C. Nation
Blackest Night
Dark Reign

Think I'll get a response.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Goldbricker wrote:
spideybono wrote:

Here's my list of panels that I am suggesting.

Cup of Joe
D.C. Nation
Blackest Night
Dark Reign

Think I'll get a response.

Nope. I don't think you will get a response but good luck
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:48 pm

They’re putting out panels and not saying who's hosting them? Like who's hosting the Spider-Man panel? Is it going to be guys who actually work on the book or 2 guys the pick up off the street? I'm sure the Writing in Comics panel would get a good turn out if they get an established writer to host it.
Back to top Go down
The Peyton
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:34 pm

I couldn't believe that crap about Marvel not being there. I honestly have to say that I figured DC and Marvel were MUSTS to even suggest to me before I read it on the boards would have been like suggesting the Spiderman Clone Saga was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:45 pm

The Peyton wrote:
I couldn't believe that crap about Marvel not being there. I honestly have to say that I figured DC and Marvel were MUSTS to even suggest to me before I read it on the boards would have been like suggesting the Spiderman Clone Saga was a good idea.

Welcome to the dark side. It kind of sucks when you realize how much Wizard is jerking everyone around this year.
Back to top Go down
The Peyton
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Indeed.....I mean this is my 5th year going and one thing I was sure of was Marvel and DC are going to represent. I mean to me it sends a message...if they aren't attending how serious should the fans or even the artists/writers/inkers/color artists/etc. be about attending?
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:06 am

I love that they are bragging that Zenescope is going to be there. Can somebody help me find the one person who actually cares that they are there?

I think it is is fucking pathetic that Marvel nor DC will be there and this is supposed to be a major con.....well no more. It is officially a joke (even thou it always was). I like to see who Spat is going to back up his boast this will be the best WWP ever............"until next year". How he can speak those words
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:52 am

spideybono wrote:
I love that they are bragging that Zenescope is going to be there. Can somebody help me find the one person who actually cares that they are there?

I think it is is fucking pathetic that Marvel nor DC will be there and this is supposed to be a major con.....well no more. It is officially a joke (even thou it always was). I like to see who Spat is going to back up his boast this will be the best WWP ever............"until next year". How he can speak those words

Marvel
DC
Dark Horse
Dynamite
Top Cow

All companies that always have been and always should be at any convention that considers itself a "Big" convention. If I hadn't already booked the hotel I'd spend the weekend of WWP in Charlotte, NC. WOOOOOOoooooooooo.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 8:10 pm

gay gay gay gay gay super gay thats what this is. this is gayer then gay. this is like 1 guy fucking 9 guys who are already fucking.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:22 pm

so this is going to be just like your typical weekend?
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey IM, Frank Tieri got back to me, he will be there

Just checked Artist Alley and the gang from Aspen and Tom Raney were added there. Surprised they are not on the main page. Oh wait, everybody from Zenescope is listed there since they are the biggest company in the industry
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:19 pm

spideybono wrote:
Hey IM, Frank Tieri got back to me, he will be there

Just checked Artist Alley and the gang from Aspen and Tom Raney were added there. Surprised they are not on the main page. Oh wait, everybody from Zenescope is listed there since they are the biggest company in the industry

Does Zenescope publish a wrestling comic? Because it really would explain a lot.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Ok. So according to someone over at Wizard (insert joke here), Marvel and DC were planning on cutting the conventions they went to because of the economy. They go to promote and they don't really sell anything so they only committed to going to 2 or three cons. San Diego and NYCC being two of them. But according to the folks at Wizard they will have a lot of artist and writers there and will be sponsoring some as yet to named event.
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Rath99 wrote:
Ok. So according to someone over at Wizard (insert joke here), Marvel and DC were planning on cutting the conventions they went to because of the economy. They go to promote and they don't really sell anything so they only committed to going to 2 or three cons. San Diego and NYCC being two of them. But according to the folks at Wizard they will have a lot of artist and writers there and will be sponsoring some as yet to named event.

Yeah because it's sooooo expensive to pack up some displays and drive them two hours South.
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:48 pm

So wait, are there going to be more names announced or is this event with the group that is already there? And how does Zenescope feel about this?
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Zenescope has announced that they refuse to share the spotlight with any other company. It is no longer WWP and is now ZWP.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:42 pm

GOD DAMMIT I WILL BAN ALL OF YOU FOR BAD MOUTHING ZENESCOPE THEY BRING SCANTILY CLAD WOMEN... ANY OTHER COMIC BOOK COMPANY DO THAT FOR YOU.... NO SO SHUT UP AND TAKE IT....

SHAMUS OUT!!!
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:10 am

So you are the one person I was looking for that was happy that Zenescope was going to be there. Let's be honest thou, we all knew there were going to be there
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 12:31 am

Intelligent Moron wrote:
GOD DAMMIT I WILL BAN ALL OF YOU FOR BAD MOUTHING ZENESCOPE THEY BRING SCANTILY CLAD WOMEN... ANY OTHER COMIC BOOK COMPANY DO THAT FOR YOU.... NO SO SHUT UP AND TAKE IT....

SHAMUS OUT!!!

There's plenty of pictures of naked chicks in the Artist Alley. Nobody needs Zenescope to be there. I mean if somebody can just name me one decent title they publish I'll call myself an asshole and shut my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizard World Philadelphia 2009   Wizard World Philadelphia 2009 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wizard World Philadelphia 2009
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next