NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...

Go down 
+3
Peter Palmer
Intelligent Moron
mchampion
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mchampion
mchampion

The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... Empty
PostSubject: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 pm

If you'd like a sketch from me at WWPhilly, please list your name, the character you'd like, and the type of sketch you're looking for. I'll spend the time on the sketch to make it look good:

1. Sketch Card - $10 - 2.5 x 3.5 trading card size, single figure lineart
2. Convention Sketch - $20 - 8.5 x 11, or in similarly sized sketchbook, single figure lineart
3. Sketch Cover - $30 - (based on limited availability of sketch cover books I'll have on hand) single figure lineart
4. Baseball - $40 (you provide the ball)- Yeah, baseball. You heard me. See my website.

(NOTE: greyscaling and minimal colors done at my discretion, based on workload, the status of my limited supply of colors, and really what kind of mood I'm in at the time. I'm usually up to throwing a little color on it if it's not too involved.)

How I work my commissions at the con: I work on a first come, first served basis, with people who have prepaid or left a sketchbook getting first consideration (I've been burned too many times by doing sketches for people who didn't prepay and never picked them back up. If you at least leave a sketchbook, I know you'll be back). So this means when the con opens on Friday, anybody who's chimed in here will already be on my list. I'll start adding to the list when the con starts and working on whatever's paid for first, or has had a sketchbook dropped off. As soon as someone that's already on my list hits my table and does one of the two, I'll check yours as next in the qeue. If I can't get everything done before end of day, I'll take any sketchbooks left to me back to my room to work on to be picked up the next day. If we reach the end of the con and I haven't done yours yet, I'll take it home with me and mail it back to you when complete (that shouldn't be an issue with you guys here).

You guys who load up on requests here will be the only people getting on my list early (with the exception of one that I already have on there), so it shouldn't be a problem getting all of your requests done on Friday. Smile

Any questions, let me know. For samples of my art, check out my website (look at what's in the featured section for examples of recent work. I get significantly better with each picture. The stuff I did at WWTX back in November is total crap compared to what I do now).

http://mchampion.deviantart.com/gallery/
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:40 pm

I want a Punisher Sketch Card and I will be over to you first thing in the morning to drop off my book for a Punisher sketch in my book...

Josh Bryan
Punisher Sketch Card
Punisher Sketch in Sketch Book w/ the words... "First WWPhilly Sketch"

cause i have a feeling that other person is peter palmer and if it is I swear to GOD!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Peter Palmer
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Intelligent Moron wrote:

cause i have a feeling that other person is peter palmer and if it is I swear to GOD!!! lol!

Your feelings are dead on. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Hmmmm.... I knew it!!! Oh well... I have his first Punisher and Second Punisher and Third Punisher and Fourth!!
Back to top Go down
Peter Palmer
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:12 pm

All yours! He's a cool character, but I'm more of a Spider-man guy myself. Here. You'll appreciate this:
The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... Th_CivilWar5TomJane

Mike: You never sent me that sketch of Ms. Marvel. Looks great! I dig the colors!
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Actually, you're both wrong. It's Sally, Adam's girlfriend. Razz

Josh, you're in! Smile
Back to top Go down
Peter Palmer
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Good to see you here, Mike!

Ok, so it will be for Sally, but she still operates under the Peter Palmer name from time to time...so close enough.

How long did that Ms. Marvel take to do from start to finish?
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:34 pm

Ummm....I think maybe an hour, hour and a half. I let it sit overnight after doing the lineart so it wouldn't run when I colored it, so I lost track of the time. Plus, you know I tend to take my time while I'm at home. Still trying to figure out how to put large areas of ink on these sketch covers without them streaking. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:45 am

Mike I'm requesting a sketch for my book. I'll see you as soon as i get it.
I woud like a Joker for the sketch book.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:04 pm

mike i will need my book first thing in the morning on friday of the con. so that way i will technically have the first wwp sketch.
Back to top Go down
Peter Palmer
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:21 pm

It sounds like Mike already knows who his first WWP sketch is for. You wouldn't want to break Sally's heart, would you Mike?
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:35 pm

break her heart mike. no balls.
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:30 pm

I'm married. My balls are in my wife's drawers.

...that works on so many levels.

But yeah, your sketchbook will be ready to go when you get there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:33 pm

but its the Punisher 35th B-Day... he's been with us since 1974 you don't want to disappoint do you?
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:45 am

Mike how did this weekend go?

Hey Mike also need to add my buddy Damon aka Juggernaut to your sketch list. He would like to get a convention sketch of Deadpool. Thanks Mike!!
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:01 am

yea mike there a many of us that hve lost our balls to the wife.
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:29 am

Cool! I got him on the list!

I'll post some news from this weekend's convention a little later today, as well as catching up on posts here (trying to settle back in to the workload at the day job). I'll also preview a Weapon X print that I'll have available in Philly (yes, I'll have Punisher prints, as well, I just had to get this one out there for this past weekend since the Wolverine movie came out). This Weapon X print is the best piece of art I've ever done. And I plan on topping it with my Punisher prints for Philly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:44 pm

Just wanted to confirm (again) with you that I want a Gentleman Ghost and that custom Knight sketch of my son that we spoke about on WUMB.
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyTue May 19, 2009 11:52 pm

Yep, I got ya covered. Fell a little behind, but catching back up. In case I didn't share it, I'm the next victim of outsourcing! WOOHOO!!!! So I've had to spend some time getting my portfolio updated. My wife (who works at the same company) is getting hit in 120 days, so I'm on the fast track to find a new full time gig before she gets the axe. Sorry, don't mean it to sound like an excuse for running late, them's just the ugly facts. Razz

Hey, send me a high res pic of your son for the knight picture. Let me know before you send it so I can make sure my inbox is empty. Smile

For everyone else, I've got some of the pics done, just haven't had time to scan them in yet and show them off. Will try to get caught back up on all of that this week. Yeah, SFM, I'm a big fat slacker. Razz
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:24 am

mchampion wrote:
In case I didn't share it, I'm the next victim of outsourcing! WOOHOO!!!! So I've had to spend some time getting my portfolio updated. My wife (who works at the same company) is getting hit in 120 days, so I'm on the fast track to find a new full time gig before she gets the axe. Sorry, don't mean it to sound like an excuse for running late, them's just the ugly facts. Razz

Hey, send me a high res pic of your son for the knight picture. Let me know before you send it so I can make sure my inbox is empty. Smile

Dude I'm really sorry to hear that. Keep your head up man.

I know I suck for not sending you those pics yet. My wife keeps stalling me, but you can excuse her since we're moving on Friday. Not for any cool reason, but because we have toxic Chinese drywall in our house and have to be relocated to an apartment while our home is totally stripped and rebuilt. Should take like 3 months. Not to mention that I'm as busy at work as I've ever been. I'm an appraiser and sub 5% interest rates tend to inspire people to refinance their homes. I've been putting in 10-12 hr. days seven days a week and trying to get ready for this move.

So anyway that's my sob story, but I will make sure you get those pics in the next day or two because I REALLY want that sketch. I can promise you it will have a prominant place in my son's room for a long time to come. He loves playing knights. We have nerf swords that we fight with and we each have shields. It's like fighting a hobbit.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:32 am

Mike...sorry to hear the news.
Now put the violin down and pick up a pencil Laughing
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:43 am

SEE?!?!?!!?? That's the love I've been missing!

BTW, don't know if any of you have heard of Kody Chamberlain (if not, google him and check out his website). He's an artist down in Louisiana, and a super cool guy. He shared a link that I've checked out where I can do a live sketch show on Facebook/YouTube. Took it for a test spin tonight. Not used to drawing with my wacom tablet, so my sketches with it are a little rough, but it's pretty cool. There's even a function where dual feeds can run side by side, so you could have dualing artists. I'm gonna play around with this some more and get some sketch shows running. I'll even take requests.

SFM: I'd like to send a request out to Rath99: "I'm Coming Out", by Diana Ross.

Mike: SFM, you DO know we're live on the internet, right?

SFM: ...I can't deny myself any longer...
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:57 am

I KNEW IT!!

It was only a matter of time before he came out. Hugging all that cock I'm sure one or two "accidentally" slipped into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:22 am

what the fuck?!?!?! I see a string of bans coming on.
Back to top Go down
mchampion
mchampion

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:51 am

Was wondering how long it would take for you to stumble across this. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...   The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Michael Champion WWPhilly Sketchlist...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next