NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly Empty
PostSubject: NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly   NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:27 am

These are just plain jane Black and White. I will be making another one once Mike get's done with the logo. Where in this one the logo will go where the big open space is. These have the open space for people to get a sketch from someone for shits and giggles if they wanted to.

NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly Nerdgasmflier
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly   NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Good idea on using them for sketches. I've heard people who wanted to get sketches but didn't because they didn't have anything for the artist to sketch on. If that the case you can hand over the flyer and they can use that. Really cool way to get information about the board out there.
Back to top Go down
Frank
Yeah, I know him....
Yeah, I know him....
Frank

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly   NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:28 pm

Pretty cool idea!
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly   NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:12 am

Okay here is the new flier. The only things I have added are the paragraph about using it for a sketch and the offer to take it to Mike's table and get a 10 head sketch.

Also for those who are interested in printing these out. It would be a lot better to print these on a Card Stock. It is heavier so the person sketching on them will be able do so a lot easier. I went to Wal Mart today and bought a pack of 150 for a little under $6. Any publicity you guys can help us out with is great!!!

NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly Nerdgasmflier-1
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly   NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:17 pm

Nice idea to promote Mike with the flier. Will you change it once you get the logo?
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly   NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:25 pm

I may make up a new one... but I just printed off 150 of these for the purpose of the sketch idea since everyone seemed to really like that.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly   NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:27 am

I made up a new flier (with Josh's approval) with the logo and Mike's new table information.

NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly Img03410
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly   NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly Empty

Back to top Go down

NerdGasm Fliers for WWPhilly
Page 1 of 1