NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.

Go down 
+6
Rath99
spideybono
StupidFaceMan
Frank
Intelligent Moron
Goldbricker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mchampion
mchampion

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:31 am

That's what I'm thinking. Although I doubt I'll have a portable cooler with me since I'll be flying in with a ton of other crap. Might have but a white trash styrofoam one. Or if someone wants to bring theirs and we can make arrangements for me to wheel it in when I bring in the rest of my stuff, that might work better. We'll figure something out. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.michaelchampion.net
Rasputin
New Guy
New Guy
Rasputin

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Worst Marvel character ever would be, Cyclops, that boyscout ass dip shit motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:11 pm

yes I hate Cyclops as well... fairy ass mother fucker. I have been waiting many a moon till they finally show Emma or Jean looking into his mind and find him fantasizing about Nova or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Why haven't they killed him yet? He is so bland.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:19 pm

they realized that in the movie and took him out of our misery
Back to top Go down
Rasputin
New Guy
New Guy
Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:20 pm

He has the gayest fucking outfit too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.   For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

For the first topic in the Marvel Comics board I want to discuss the WORST character in Marvel history.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3