NerdGasm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the fans by the fans. Where we give you everything you need to.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements

Go down 
+4
South Jersey Jake
Rath99
StupidFaceMan
Intelligent Moron
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
spideybono
spideybono

WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 5:51 pm

I honestly do not think he will show his face at the con. For him to say this is going to be the best Philly show ever and quite frankly he has done shit for it. He blames the past people in charge for all of the poor choices but he has yet to do anything. IIRC he said the next few names announced were from the past, so seriously what has he done?

You brought up a good point over there about taking 5 seconds to ask Quesada if he was coming to Philly. I have asked him a few questions on Friday and he is being a fucking weasel and avoiding it
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Intelligent Moron wrote:
I could tell he was going to be an ass from here on out, when he replied to me with those messages. I hope he tries to find me at the con or something... because if he tries to start shit with me on the con floor, I will act all calm. Wait for him to try and throw me out for no reason at all... Then we will be talking to Philly's Best and Shamus will be owing me a lot of something.

I'd love to tell Shamus and his little henchman what I think of their Con.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 11:06 pm

isnt that why we had to make this board goldbricker?
Back to top Go down
spideybono
spideybono

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:20 am

I have to make it quick because I have to go to work but DC is not coming. Here is the link:
http://www.newsarama.com/common/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7397
Back to top Go down
Goldbricker
Goldbricker

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:29 am

StupidFaceMan wrote:
isnt that why we had to make this board goldbricker?

I meant face to face.

Terrific news about DC not coming. Should make for a shit-tastic con.
Back to top Go down
StupidFaceMan
Admin
Admin
StupidFaceMan

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:51 am

fuck this con. i'm goin to ask for my money back.
Back to top Go down
Rath99
One of the regulars
One of the regulars
Rath99

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:18 am

spideybono wrote:
I have to make it quick because I have to go to work but DC is not coming. Here is the link:
http://www.newsarama.com/common/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7397

WHAT THE FUCK!! Wizard didn't give them time for a panel?! YOU MAKE TIME! It’s fucking DC! Someone really fucked up here!
Back to top Go down
South Jersey Jake
New Guy
New Guy
South Jersey Jake

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:27 am

Hey everybody -

So, I talked to my vendor friend (who will remain nameless at this point since he is a major contributor to Wizard World for the past seven years) to give him the scoop on the funeral.

He tells me that Wizard outsources its conventions to a third party, and this new third party didn't know what the fuck it was getting into with WWP. I think it is obvious, with DC and Marvel not participating.

However, he did tell me that as a vendor, he has received all the information he needs in a timely fashion.

So, he's going to keep an eye on things. If we can create enough buzz, he may end up selling funeral t-shirts during the con. He has had a good relationship with Wizard over the years, and I personally would not want to put him in a compromising situation, since everyone outside of the know is considering this a "protest" and not the memorial service we intend it to be. He did say that if he were to sell t-shirts, nobody would give him any shit about it. So, the more buzz we can create, the better chance he'll get on board with our funeral.

My whole beef is the lack of communication to us, the hard working customers who spend our hard earned money on this thing year after year. I know if I treated my clients like this, I would have no more clients.

PS - I reached out to my wife's friend who does t-shirts and still no word back. She's been pretty busy this week, but as soon as I have an update, I'll let you all know.

PPS - Punisher - other than t-shirts, has anything else developed over the last week that you need my help with for the funeral?
Back to top Go down
http://www.JakeFarbman.com
The Peyton
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Shame people are not reading what is being done. I do think in the end people will understand upon witnessing it....

I'll be in Black for sure on Sunday or whatever day the official funeral takes place. I do see the fact that Sunday is the getaway day and if things are light.

Still think it is very fitting.
Back to top Go down
Intelligent Moron
Admin
Admin
Intelligent Moron

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:37 am

the stickers came in the mail today. wooo... for a second I didn't think i was receiving them.
Back to top Go down
South Jersey Jake
New Guy
New Guy
South Jersey Jake

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:07 am

Intelligent Moron wrote:
the stickers came in the mail today. wooo... for a second I didn't think i was receiving them.

My wife's best friend bought the black t-shirts and is silkscreening the asap. I'll post a pic once they are ready.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JakeFarbman.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements   WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWPhilly Funeral Arrangements
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2